fusion71au

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

@spakk, @chris1111,

Thanks guys :D.

@VincenzoVitale,

You need to tweak the default Clover config.plist so the boot can complete on your machine.  Clover configuration is really beyond the scope of this thread/guide but some tips -

• Post in the correct section of the forum eg OSX 10.9 installation
  • Please post your machine specs in your signature so it is easier for others to help you
  • Boot in verbose mode and if you have a problem, post a screenshot if possible
  • See the troubleshooting section of the Noobs Guide and the Vanilla Install Guide and also have a look at the Clover wiki.  My guess is that you have some graphics configuration problem but it is impossible to know without more details

Good luck!

hack.in

hack.in

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

really good work :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim: @fusion71au

fusion71au

fusion71au

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Updated post #18 with simplified procedure (only 2 partitions required) using Paragon Partition Manager Free instead of Minitool Partition Wizard

Paragon's tool can create, format and resize HFS+ partitions in Windows and best of all, its free :D.

iken2904

iken2904

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:ALL ABOUT PROGRAMMING KNWOLEDGE AND APPLE STUFFS
somebody help me ... i use the first steps to install osx mountain lion. Everything its ok but when the logo of apple appears then the icon change to a circle with a line (like the prohibited icon ) and nothing more happen

iken2904

iken2904

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:ALL ABOUT PROGRAMMING KNWOLEDGE AND APPLE STUFFS
somebody help me ... i use the first steps to install osx mountain lion. Everything its ok but when the logo of apple appears then the icon change to a circle with a line (like the prohibited icon ) and nothing more happen
somebody help me ... i use the first steps to install osx mountain lion. Everything its ok but when the logo of apple appears then the icon change to a circle with a line (like the prohibited icon ) and nothing more happen.. please help
somebody help me ... i use the first steps to install osx mountain lion. Everything its ok but when the logo of apple appears then the icon change to a circle with a line (like the prohibited icon ) and nothing more happen.. please help

Medice

Medice

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

I have id got done by my own guide and probing in Windows 8.1!

what we need:

- 1x 2GB USB-Stick (to boot baseimage.dmg), what i named Prepare-Stick

- 1x > 8GB USB-Stick for the Installation-Files what i named Installation-Stick

1. download and run BDutil.exe (from the first post) and install Clover on a 32/64 MB Partition on the Prepare-Stick

2. extract 3.hfs with 7Zip from BaseImage.dmg and restore it to the Free Space on the Prepare-Stick

3. Put BaseImage.DMG on a location that we can arrive with Disc-Utility

4. Plug in the Installation-Stick, reboot the Computer and boot from the Prepare-Stick

5. in the "Mini"-MacOS start the Disc-Utility and Format the Installation-Stick with hfs+ (journaled) and Restore the BaseImage.DMG to the Installation-Stick and reboot back to Windows

6. Download TransMAC and Copy the "Packages"-Folder (and if needed additional Apps and Extensions to the Installation Stick

7 Reboot the Computer from the Prepare-Stick and choose the Installation-Stick from the Menue! and install Mavericks

Done...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Windows, OS X, Installer, USB, Mountain Lion

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy