DSDT for Asus P8H77-M LE

Andy Vandijck

12 posts in this topic

I just finished the optimized DSDT for the
Asus P8H77-M LE
Everything works including sleep.

- Graphics pre-patched for ATI HD6XXX (PEGP)
- Sleep fixed
- Optimizations done.

- USB3 fixed

- USB2 fixed

- Embedded Controller added (EC)

- LPC fixed

- RTC fixed

- Darwin added as OS type

- LAN fixed

Enjoy ;)

EDIT: New revised version.

It now works for latest revision (1302) with sleep and all...

My custom BIOS is also included in the zip (optimizations done and pmpatch applied)

EDIT2: New revised BIOS. (CorrectPM)

I repacked the patched PowerManagement module and now it should pass FTK flash verification.

I did this using extract of the MZ part and all after,

Next using GenSec to generate the security header and last,

Using GenFfs to remake the .ffs file and using MMTool to insert it into the firmware.

P8H77-M LE.zip

P8H77MLE_CorrectPM.zip

• Like 2

Asus P8H77-M LE

Graphics pre-patched for ATI HD6XXX (PEGP)

Sleep working

Optimizations done.

Enjoy ;)

May I ask what patches you have applied?

I already using patches from olarila, but I would like to here what you did to the DSDT. :)

• 2 months later...

May I ask what patches you have applied?

I already using patches from olarila, but I would like to here what you did to the DSDT. :)

See above, I just updated it.

It now also works with latest BIOS revision 100% right.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm wondering if it's safe to use on the same board but only with the intel hd 4000 graphics?

The IGPU is included in the DSDT.

You can modify the AAPL,ig-platform-id using _DSM method...

• 8 months later...

First of all, many thanks for the effort you did to provide us with both the dsdt and the BIOS.

I flashed the BIOS and installed Mavericks 10.9.2 using the MyHack method. However, it only works using the "-X" flag. This is also true for booting to the desktop. I already set the PCIE gfx card as primary in the BIOS and have moved the intel gfx related kexts into another folder. Still, every time I boot normal, it hangs on "iobluetooth... missing transport".

Any ideas on what I should do?

First of all, many thanks for the effort you did to provide us with both the dsdt and the BIOS.

I flashed the BIOS and installed Mavericks 10.9.2 using the MyHack method. However, it only works using the "-X" flag. This is also true for booting to the desktop. I already set the PCIE gfx card as primary in the BIOS and have moved the intel gfx related kexts into another folder. Still, every time I boot normal, it hangs on "iobluetooth... missing transport".

Any ideas on what I should do?

Try dart=0 at boot

• 2 months later...

Hi to everyone. It's been a while since I did a hackintosh so i'm in bad need of brushing up on things.

Installed 10.9 Mavericks on my Asus P8H77M-LE with i3770 CPU,bootloader is Clover.

Updated to 10.9.4 immediately.

ISSUES:

1. No Audio. Windows uses Realtek 887 and I tried several kexts already.

2. Installed Clover (legacy mode, non uefi since i have win7 still), but whenever I boot directly to the HDD, I lose functionality of keyboard and mouse. Works fine if I use the USB installer to boot the HDD.

Video is detected properly. So my main task for now is to get the boot working,and the audio fixed.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Hey, so I'm trying to hackintosh my Dad's P8H77-M LE, he has the newest bios (for some reason) 1501, as a result it won't let me flash the modified bios you provided. Was wondering if you could help me out, just point me in a direction and I'll go there, (I'm a comp sci grad, but haven't made a hackintosh in a couple of years).

• 3 years later...
On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2013 at 12:39 AM, Andy Vandijck said:

Asus P8H77-M LE

- Graphics pre-patched for ATI HD6XXX (PEGP)
- Sleep fixed
- Optimizations done.

- USB3 fixed

- USB2 fixed

- Embedded Controller added (EC)

- LPC fixed

- RTC fixed

- Darwin added as OS type

- LAN fixed

Enjoy ;)

EDIT: New revised version.

It now works for latest revision (1302) with sleep and all...

My custom BIOS is also included in the zip (optimizations done and pmpatch applied)

EDIT2: New revised BIOS. (CorrectPM)

I repacked the patched PowerManagement module and now it should pass FTK flash verification.

I did this using extract of the MZ part and all after,

Next using GenSec to generate the security header and last,

Using GenFfs to remake the .ffs file and using MMTool to insert it into the firmware.

P8H77-M LE.zip

P8H77MLE_CorrectPM.zip

Im noob what am I suppose to do with the cap and bin file from edit 1 and what to do with bin file from edit 2?

I only know that I usw asus ez flash 2 utility to install cap file but I don't know what to do with the bin file btw when I try to load the cap file it says security verification failed. Im on the bios 1302 revision official. Pls help and explain im noob