Clover Themes

Slice
1,844 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, blackosx said:

Yeah, seen it too. Looks like they're being re-drawn in a slightly different position when they're updated.

Bit late to report but, it seems solved with r4769.. and even better for checkbox && radio_button allignment.

Previously, they were not H-centered with Text (as clearly seen on my 4K themes with damn big font size).

Again, thanks @Slice

VirtualBox_Clover-Bootloader_20_11_2018_07_29_01.png

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Ingwar77 said:

If "Selection_big.png" is not black you can see these picture

You have to modify layout parameters (layout change the vertical position of some of the GUI's elements). I think.

I can't reproduce the problem. Yours theme.plist are using 1920*1200 resolution, all works fine here with 1920*1080 (my monitor).

Edited by Matgen84

59 minutes ago, Badruzeus said:

@Slice About your commit:

... how to test / preview it using VM? On my case, I'm using VirtualBox.

We don't need to wait till (real) morning - evening for it, right?

Thanks.

For testing, changing Timezone is sufficient. I think. :)

Edit: @Slice What about os_XX_night icons for other versions of macOS like High Sierra. They will be managed in the next commits

Edited by Matgen84

6 minutes ago, apianti said:

Estaba diciendo que no hay un tema SVG que debería decir Daylight. ¿Instalaste el tema de Clovy?

No. I thought it was embedded in the code, like embedded. Where is a downloader possible? Thk.-

PD: Embbeded I should be able to do the same, double the size in 4k resolutions.

Edited by WeBeRiO

8 hours ago, WeBeRiO said:

No. I thought it was embedded in the code, like embedded. Where is a downloader possible? Thk.-

PD: Embbeded I should be able to do the same, double the size in 4k resolutions.

Clovy is part of the Clover installer... There is a need to get away from non-scalable graphics so the embedded won't be updated, it will eventually probably be replaced a scalable vector graphics theme which will take less space to produce much better results. There is literally no reason to prefer the embedded theme over any other unless you just like it for its looks but no one is going to devote time to something that is basically just there so something appears on the screen if you don't install a proper theme. That's the only reason it exists. Just install either Clovy or a theme made for a 4k resolution.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1