Clover Themes

Slice
1,844 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

All of my theme is fix since revision 4743 

Do you still get random Banner animation not working issue?

I got it on my 1360x768 disp res (limited Nvidia VESA), seems no problem on 1920x1080 though.

Edited by Badruzeus

1 hour ago, Badruzeus said:

Do you still get random Banner animation not working issue?

I got it on my 1360x768 disp res (limited Nvidia VESA), seems no problem on 1920x1080 though.

No issue at all resolution screen

I test all 1366x768 and 1080p since clover 4743

I think its your themes plist because your themes plist is different of lots of themes in repos I use simple theme plist same as the Sherlocks theme

EDIT *** its not the absolute verity but this is what I think ?

Edited by chris1111

Hi everyone 

here is update for crispyOSX 

Light.png.b60915311a593b10a0628b720a4bf15d.png    Dark.png.413ac89bf35ee8dd246c5e5f04bbe28b.png

@blackosx can you push update to repo ?? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SEPP_J-vj3Rs9VHl0fg8onX6P7szccmJ/view?usp=sharing 

if theme still missing icons let me know will do update asap 

Thank you 

Edited by insanelyDeepak
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/15/2018 at 8:56 AM, blackosx said:

Have you updated to the latest version of Clover?

Hi man, you are something like a legend in hackintosh boot themes during these years, many friends include me want to ask a question: why you don't have converted your famous BigScreens chameleon theme for Clover? It's superb.

Thank you for your creations, they are amazing.

Edited by mrhevor
  • Like 2

Hi mrhevor.

One reason why that theme never made it to clover is that I always wanted Chameleon themes to stay as Chameleon themes and for Clover to have it's own new themes which it now does and plenty too thanks to Badruzeus' dedication to the cause. Another reason is those Chameleon themes came from when I had plenty of time but unfortunately time is more precious these days.

Also, technically that style of theme does not exist for Clover because it's GUI only really supported 128px icons and 256px icons with a few theme.plist tweaks, so no chance of using 892x714px or 591x563px sized icons as used on the big screen themes.

Having said that, Slice has worked hard to bring SVG support to Clover so maybe in time things may change. I've just checked back to voodooprojects to look at the big screen themes and yeah, I guess they did look good. So let's just say for now, never say never. The original theme was from 2009 so maybe there could be a possibility of 10 year anniversary edition... but then maybe there won't... who knows... 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, blackosx said:

Hi mrhevor.

Thank you for your answer, I really appreciate it. I was imagine there was a little problem for the icons size. Bigscreens was a futuristic theme for 2009, it's like to see PIP function on your monitor (resized portion of TV showing another channel in a rectangular box), absolute fantastic. Many friends chose it just to shocking other people confused about that boot. I don't want image it "animated"!! LOL

Thank for your time and your passion.

Edited by mrhevor
grammar error

32 minutes ago, Ingwar77 said:

Icons, Color and ...

Disks (I don't know how to fix it). So feel free to use my idea

theme.plist.zip

Great job :D Can you post theme folder? For help, there is 'Clover themes' topic instead of Vector themes, I think. Vector themes don't use theme.plist if I understand well.

23 minutes ago, Ingwar77 said:

My problem with “Disks” icons axial displacement and “the volumes do not appear“.

The axial problem is resolved with Clover's newer version since r4756. I attached r4761. Do you made more icons for your 3 great theme? 

Disks theme works fine. But why there is two 'Selection_big.png"?

Clover_v2.4k_r4761.pkg.zip

Capture d’écran 2018-11-18 à 16.44.42.png

Edited by Matgen84

8 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

The axial problem is resolved with Clover's newer version...  Do you made more icons for your 3 great theme?

Clover v.4763

I do not plan to do new icons, and just share my idea. I ask enthusiasts and professionals to develop and improve it. Thanks in advance to everyone.

• Like 1

Just now, Ingwar77 said:

Clover v.4763

I do not plan to do new icons, and just share my idea. I ask enthusiasts and professionals to develop and improve it. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Disks theme works fine with r4761, so it is the same with r4763. What do you mean by mentioning r4763?

14 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

Disks theme works fine with r4761, so it is the same with r4763. What do you mean by mentioning r4763?

It doesn’t work fine for me. In the screenshot at the bottom right you can see 4762, now I use 4763.

Edited by Ingwar77
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ingwar77 said:

It doesn’t work fine for me. On screenshot right buttom you can see 4762, now I’m using 4763.

Ok. My screen is 1920*1080: so I modify your resolution in theme.plist. I can test 1920*1200.

Edit 1: could you post a screenshot with your issue. 

Edit 2: Disks Theme, Badges seems to be .png rename .icns / Volume icons seems to be 'true icns'. 

Edited by Matgen84