Clover Themes

Slice
1,844 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Badruzeus said:

Well, you could rename all os_icons *.icns >> *.png then resize them using Photoshop. Good luck. :angel:

#EDIT: Anyway, my monitor size is 13" and I'm happy with bigger icons.. not a big deal.

For rename and resize, I use only Preview and apply Clover standard dimension :)

EDIT: good news if you're happy with big icons, on 13" monitor

Edited by Matgen84
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, bit late uploading this (already finished few weeks ago, actually);

You could use "MojaveX" theme (with 128px for MainEntries) from link below (among other themes). Thanks.

https://github.com/badruzeus/MyCloverThemes/tree/master/Deprecated

Screenshot.png

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Badruzeus said:

Sorry, bit late uploading this (already finished few weeks ago, actually);

You could use "MojaveX" theme (with 128px for MainEntries) from link below (among other themes). Thanks.

https://github.com/badruzeus/MyCloverThemes/tree/master/Deprecated

Screenshot.png

@Badruzeus hi,

Thanx 100x, super icons 128px my monitor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/27/2018 at 1:47 AM, Badruzeus said:

All right, "Mojave" theme for Clover v2.4k is now available on official repository. Use CloverThemeManager.app to download & install. "Mojave4k" for 3840x2160 display resolution (4K) is also there, enjoy! B)

x5doq4m.png

Mojave4k

Hide contents

Q8Uyk0h.png

Where can I get the 1080P resolution of this theme?Thx!!

• Like 1

On 7/15/2018 at 12:02 AM, DK-RendeR said:

Is it possible to hide all "Components" in theme.plist?? Setting "Tools" and "Functions" to false still leaves "Options" and "About Clover" below the device selection...

Hi, I would like to know about this too. Is this how is it now or is it a bug?

Previous versions hid ALL the "functions", including "Options" and "About Clover", making a much cleaner look.

4 hours ago, audio01 said:

Hi, I would like to know about this too. Is this how is it now or is it a bug?

Previous versions hid ALL the "functions", including "Options" and "About Clover", making a much cleaner look.

It looks to be absent feature.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Slice,

Is there any change on Clover r4725 upto r4728 related to "icons transparency"..?

It seems, I lost "transparency" using a same theme with r4728 (Right image) compared to r4724 (Left). Thanks.

CloverGUI-Trans.png

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Slice said:

Yes, there are changes also for PNG transparency.

How can I know what is more correct left or right?

Previously, was the Left Side (r4630)

Now I'm bit confuse; is transparency gone or just it's level has been changed?

If it changed, it looks better.. but I need to adapt some of my affected themes becaused of this change.

#EDIT: I just need a confirmation it was not a bug, so.. I'll make refinements to some of my themes.

#EDIT2: On previous revs, tranparent gray outer shadow became "black". Now it looks properly (r4728 on my case).

CloverGUI-Trans-r4630.png

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Like 1

Wait @chris1111,

But I think r4728 change is better compared to prev. revs. The transparent GUI now seems close to original design has (no longer becomes "black" on VESA mode, take a look for Lens Flare Selection fx on r4630 vs r4728 from screenshots below). So, I just need to make some refinements to my themes and I suggest leave the current codes).

#EDIT: I hope we aren't confusing @Slice on this case LoL

VirtualBox_Clover GUI_02_11_2018_22_10_31.pngVirtualBox_Clover GUI_02_11_2018_22_07_03.png

Edited by Badruzeus

1 minute ago, Badruzeus said:

Wait @chris1111,

But I think r4728 change is better compared to prev. revs. The transparent GUI now seems close to original design has (no longer becomes "black" on VESA mode, take a look for Lens Flare Selection fx on r4630 vs r4728 from screenshots below). So, I just need to make some refinements to my themes and I suggest leave the current codes). 

Please don't compare your screen of mine, I am talk about animation on Logo

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chris1111 said:

Please don't compare your screen of mine, I am talk about animation on Logo

OK, got it. Yeah, I just realized that both of ur screenshots (Banner animation) have diff. black stroke / outline (I need to raise my disp brightness to see them lol).

• Like 1

Hi

Another issue here with commit r4729: strange fonts in Clover GUI, menu etc makes Clover unusable. Sorry for my bad english.

EDIT: same issue with commit r4731. Can we continue to use PNG / Icns instead of SVG themes, Please

screenshot1.png

Edited by Matgen84
  • Like 1

@Slice I just realized that not all Banner animations are stop working; I mean.. on Bitmap themes.

My Clovernity theme with 6 frames is working fine (320x160px for png), but Gothic theme with 14 frames is not (846x192px).

I also have a question; do you wanna change Transparency level once more time?

The current rev is good for transparency, with light theme I no longer see black hair line surrounding it' s transparent layer w/o ColorMatte. So, I need to redesign my prev. themes which have icons transparency to adapt this change.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Thanks @Slice, with r4737.. banner animation is working again, but weird it is not on 1280p DisplayWeight (which on r4728 or below revs were working). I by mistake pressing F9 on Clover GUI then got it -_-.

Is there any banner weight size limitation? I use 846px for Gothic banner weight, too wide?

Gothic-1080p.png

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2018 at 2:42 PM, Badruzeus said:

Now I'm bit confuse; is transparency gone or just it's level has been changed?

If it changed, it looks better.. but I need to adapt some of my affected themes becaused of this change.

I now get to see what you meant.

But I agree. It's now better to hold that level to transparency.

Screen-Shot-2018-11-06-at-06.42.57.jpg

Edited by blackosx
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, blackosx said:

I now get to see what you meant.

But I agree. It's now better to hold that level to transparency.

Yes, what appears on Clover GUI is now similar as we could see on original image design.

This is icon preview from Nightwish theme; I've to redesign lot of my themes bcoz of this.

CloverGUI-Transparency.png

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Like 3