Clover Themes

Slice
1,843 posts in this topic

My new theme - Simple Grey Rounds (SRG) - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1186176/SGR.zip

Brilliant! That's a great theme winlog. Thanks for your work  :D

(even if it does remind of Studio-Sanchez's rEFIt theme). 

New background  and I ad animation  on the theme  :D

I upload this theme on database today  :thumbsup_anim:

Keep up the good work chris1111. Your theme is becoming more refined everytime I see it.  :)

• Like 2

Brilliant! That's a great theme winlog. Thanks for your work  :D

(even if it does remind of Studio-Sanchez's rEFIt theme). 

The guys from applelife.ru asked me to create it and post only picture from somewhere in internet. Really, I tried to repeat what I see in the picture ) hehe. Funny ) 

The idea was not mine own. But I didn't know about rEFIt and somebody called Sanchez

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea why my magnifico theme is getting yellow diagonal lines instead of the windows icon?

Any idea why my magnifico theme is getting yellow diagonal lines instead of the windows icon?

9g5hdTl.png

Also, how can I change the name of the windows drive from "Boot Microsoft EFI boot menu from EFI" to just "Windows 7" and "Windows 8"

Looks like absent of os_vista.icns

os_vista.icns.png

Also, how can I change the name of the windows drive from "Boot Microsoft EFI boot menu from EFI" to just "Windows 7" and "Windows 8"

There is no simple way.

You may use "Custom entries" to make all properties for entries in GUI.

• 3 weeks later...

Please, look in Clover.log (Console.app), the define what GPT-volume signature is "Boot Microsoft EFI boot menu from EFI" in the menu, then read manual to add own name for entry,

My start up volumes are "Windows 8,1 x64" and "Mavericks", if you need menu entries, I can copy-paste it from my config.plist

• 2 weeks later...

Rev 2675.
Theme randomizer.

If you set

CODE
    GUI

Theme
        random

Then every reboot you'll see different theme from those you have installed.
Random number generator based on RTC clock. Every second number will change.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,long time no see...I get a new Clover Theme here, Yosemite, using the glossy glass as back ground hope you guys love it.Every os icon has to be redrew due to difference of the icon of OS X Yosemite and Mavericks.

jh89uRV8C9XA8.png

2ibdt75.png
  • Like 14

Hey,long time no see...I get a new Clover Theme here, Yosemite, using the glossy glass as back ground hope you guys love it.Every os icon has to be redrew due to difference of the icon of OS X Yosemite and Mavericks.

It is my new favorite theme! :) Great job man!

It is my new favorite theme! :) Great job man!

Thanks for appreciation!

God I love this thread. Great job, CosmosCJ, I have like all of your themes and I rotate them regularly. 

Wow, love to heat that. If my themes can be bundled in package it will be much better :P

Update for any budding theme designers and tinkerers!

Slice has added a new option this morning with r2716 that changes non selected device icons and their associated badges to greyscale. Here's a quick preview with the BGM256 theme to show the feature.

2u9n49u.jpg

This is a great and simple way to indicate to the user which device is currently selected. It can be used with or without the Selection Big image which may be preferable with the design.

Usage:

<key>Selection</key>
<dict>
<key>ChangeNonSelectedGrey</key>
<true/>
</dict>
  • Like 3

The World cup is here and I have created a fun theme to celebrate it.
2vdhh1v.jpg

Note: This theme uses 256px device icons and requires Clover r2707 and newer. ;)

Here's v1.0

EDIT: Download link changed

Hey, Blackosx

Brazuca looks different

Screen Shot 2014-06-17 at 7.46.47.png

• Like 4

Update for any budding theme designers and tinkerers!

Slice has added a new option this morning with r2716 that changes non selected device icons and their associated badges to greyscale. Here's a quick preview with the BGM256 theme to show the feature.

2u9n49u.jpg

This is a great and simple way to indicate to the user which device is currently selected. It can be used with or without the Selection Big image which may be preferable with the design.

Usage:

<key>Selection</key>
<dict>
<key>ChangeNonSelectedGrey</key>
<true/>
</dict>
that is so subtle and yet so cool looking.