Clover Themes

Slice
1,842 posts in this topic

Very similar here. All this beautiful and artistic themes look nice, but i don't like them on the boot process. I have also posted a screenshot of my theme here, which is black and white, except the blue Windows logo, even my BIOS splash screen is an white apple on a black screen.

Where is the screenshot of the theme?

@all,

As I have been contemplating for a while about the GUI (I absolutely hate it if I haven't been clear for 5+ years lol), the extreme difference in display resolution is getting out of hand. It goes from like 800x600 to 4K, there's absolutely no way to make themes look great or even remotely ok on such a wide variety of resolutions with static sized elements. I really need to get it together and rewrite this s h i t.

Thanks so much @blackosx, to be honest.. I just read "CloverThemeManager/add_theme.html" how to's, but I think need to configure my SF account first.  :)

Yeah you need to create a sourceforge account (to be able to access the project) and let either blackosx or me know what your theme(s) will be so that we can add you to the access list for your themes. If you are a very good boy then we can give you a treat, like chris1111, full access to the themes in the repo! Haha, but seriously, it's not hard to get started. I think git is installed by default on macOS, and really easy to install in both Linux and Windows.

EDIT: Oops, looks like it's not installed by default in macOS but as soon as you try to use, prompts to install the developer command line tools. Anyway, they all have super simple installers anyway.

• Like 3

I am back again. Now, with a simpler UI inspired from Material Design.

Here is "Material" Clover Theme. Enjoy!  :thumbsup_anim:

Download | via Drive

MD5: cab28eb2ceec0fe472464f6e4a30ee76

#EDIT: Oops, my bad.. was wrong with some icons. Need little correction, thanks anyway  :rofl:

#EDIT2: Theme has been updated here.

post-826765-0-70473600-1501912367_thumb.png

• Like 6

I have modded Gothic theme with a few elements of other themes and a sunset picture! Looks cool IMHO, let me know if you like it and if i should modify anything! :D

attachicon.gifSunSetting.zip

attachicon.gifscreenshot0.png

attachicon.gifscreenshot1.png

attachicon.gifscreenshot2.png

Sunset review

post-1083558-0-88022900-1501897585_thumb.png

I am back again. Now, with a simpler UI inspired from Material Design.

Here is "Material" Clover Theme. Enjoy!  :thumbsup_anim:

Download | via Drive

MD5: cab28eb2ceec0fe472464f6e4a30ee76

Material review

Icons incorrect?

post-1083558-0-21528600-1501897661_thumb.png

Nice simple idea. If you are happy everything is working then just .zip up for theme files and post them here for everyone to enjoy :)

I thought of doing one like that myself until I saw TheRacerMaster's lovely clover-theme-minimal theme which I never got round to asking if he wanted to submit it to the repo....

I think this also needs to be added to the repo.

Review

post-1083558-0-07750000-1501898118_thumb.png

post-1083558-0-36710400-1501898137_thumb.png

post-1083558-0-52137600-1501898155_thumb.png

New "Material" Clover Theme. Enjoy  :)

YtvFKcQ.png

Download | via Drive:

MD5: dbf1cbe6e7d7dcd2298a725e44fc6f5e

#EDIT: Release version with some changes was available on Clover Theme repo as committed here. Thanks  :)

post-826765-0-17403400-1501924221_thumb.png

post-826765-0-16457300-1501924245_thumb.png

post-826765-0-34663800-1501924271_thumb.png

• Like 7

New "Material" Clover Theme. Enjoy  :)

YtvFKcQ.png

Download | via Drive:

MD5: a3f7dd1060572527a1053abd7a92ec46

Absolutely gorgeous man! IMHO you should use the "El Capitan" theme font, which would look more sleek and elegant, but all respect to you buddy! 

• Like 1

By the way gus, i have a couple questions, is it possible to invert the colour of the checkboxes to black with a white tick? Also, would the value #000000 be possible for the text selection? Will it render ok? Because i would like a semi transparent black selection, just like Mac OS X HUD kind of thing hihi

Gothic: Review, Love it.

attachicon.gifgothic.png

Material: Review, Clean.

attachicon.gifmaterial.png

Sunset: Just as nice but missing my main icons  :(

attachicon.gifsunset.png

Minimal: Very clean but also missing some of my main icons.

attachicon.gifminimal.png

Awesome screenshots and thanks for reviews, oh wow... 9 different OSes (plus Ubuntu I think) on single mach  :lol:

Fyi, u could also try with "RemixOS or PhoenixOS" which are based on Android x86 (just not sure both icons would applied automagically), but need little changes on "~/src/edk2/Clover/Clover.dsc":

from these:

!ifdef ANDX86
  DEFINE ANDX86_FLAG = -DANDX86
!endif

to:

#!ifdef ANDX86
#!endif

*) Credit: @cecekpawon 

Hardware List (Android x86: mainly with Intel HD Graphics)

Awesome screenshots and thanks for reviews, oh wow... 9 different OSes (plus Ubuntu I think) on single mach

Fyi, u could also try with "RemixOS or PhoenixOS" which are based on Android x86 (just not sure both icons would applied automagically), but need little changes on "~/src/edk2/Clover/Clover.dsc":

from these:

!ifdef ANDX86
!endif

to:

#!ifdef ANDX86
#!endif

*) Credit: @cecekpawon

Hardware List (Android x86: mainly with Intel HD Graphics)

Yeah I like to keep my options open lol.

Windows is on one ssd

Sierra is on an ssd

High Sierra is on an ssd

All linux are on a 640gb spinner partitioned with root and home for each with one efi.

The trick with Ubuntu and linux mint is to install linux mint first then rename the efi folder from ubuntu to linuxmint then install Ubuntu or else you won't have separate entries.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2