Clover Themes

Slice
1,843 posts in this topic

Any chance of getting a black version of the embedded theme? With most systems using black bootscreens these days I think it would look better than the old grey. Particularly in a Yosemite/Windows dualboot environment.

But why embedded theme? You may choose any other theme you like.

I'll use the 265x265 pixel one from Apple's website.

That will be good enough for BGM256 :)

attachicon.gifscreenshot.jpg

http://images.apple.com/osx/elcapitan-preview/static/osx-preview/overview/hero/logo_large.png

I'm almost ready for creating the next theme,haha.

I increase thickness a bit, look good now.

No,there is no inner shadow within the X ,you should look at the El Capitan logo in apple webs. :D

• Like 2

I'm almost ready for creating the next theme,haha.

No,there is no inner shadow within the X ,you should look at the El Capitan logo in apple webs. :D

I create the icon from the official logo, add thickness and add a little shadow to suit Yosemite theme by CosmosCJ :D.

I always adore your theme so much, can't wait for your next theme.

• Like 1

I create the icon from the official logo, add thickness and add a little shadow to suit Yosemite theme by CosmosCJ :D.

I always adore your theme so much, can't wait for your next theme.

Oh,thanks for your admiration.I will post the new theme real soon. :P

Hello Everyone 

i have created this theme for me now sharing here 

Credits goes to :: Winlog and BlackOSX 

Good job with the theme InsanelyDeepak.

I've added it to the Clover theme repo so it now appears in Clover Theme Manager.

* You can have access to manage it at the repo once you get me your SourceForge user name.;)

• Like 2

Good job with the theme InsanelyDeepak.

I've added it to the Clover theme repo so it now appears in Clover Theme Manager.

* You can have access to manage it at the repo once you get me your SourceForge user name. ;)

Thank you very much  @BlackOsx will report you soon 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes all looks good. Thanks for testing droplets.

Can clover make the animated icons of devices happen? In post #6, Slice said Clover supports animated images like this ( ©iDark Soul ).

I have made several bunch of animated icons for devices, and apply the ids of anime, such as 40 for yosemite, 41 for el capitan.But it dose not work at all.

Can you tell me how to edit the theme.plist in order to make the animated icons work? Thanks

Sorry for the short reply earlier CosmosCJ, I didn't have long when I made that post.

All I really remember is that the feature stopped working at some point. I'm going to check the Clover code and see as I'm sure the code for it will still be there, maybe just deactivated.

And besides, there have been routines added since which help with positioning the animations so this may improve on my previous experiments with the feature.

EDIT: I found my test animation files from November-December 2012 so I know it was around then I was playing with this feature.

I will try to find time later to have a look at the code..  I see commit 1789 had the message 'correct conditions when anime should run'. That could be a starting point.

EDIT2: I'm thinking now of commit 1641 where settings.conf ceased to be used and themes started using their own theme.plist.

EDIT3: I struggled last night to find anything... I know my theme files with the animations used the original refit.conf and then the later settings.conf files. So I need to find how they worked back then (before theme.plist). I'm looking at r690, r1300, r1600 and latest versions of code but can't seen any references to running animations for the device icons when selected.. There's no simple code to say 'when drawing selection_big image, if animation exists for ID then run it'. I've got as far as knowing the animation files are detected, just not set to run. I'll keep looking..

Sorry for the short reply earlier CosmosCJ, I didn't have long when I made that post.

All I really remember is that the feature stopped working at some point. I'm going to check the Clover code and see as I'm sure the code for it will still be there, maybe just deactivated.

And besides, there have been routines added since which help with positioning the animations so this may improve on my previous experiments with the feature.

EDIT: I found my test animation files from November-December 2012 so I know it was around then I was playing with this feature.

I will try to find time later to have a look at the code..  I see commit 1789 had the message 'correct conditions when anime should run'. That could be a starting point.

EDIT2: I'm thinking now of commit 1641 where settings.conf ceased to be used and themes started using their own theme.plist.

Thanks for the explanation and take your time to do so.I will be so excited if you can make this happen.

• Like 1