Win Laser Hive stuff - kits, hot swap or custom designed stuff

MiniHack

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I want to let you know about a competition I am running from Laser Hive Facebook page

Basically I am looking for the best videos of people installing my stuff and in response to that I am offering prizes.

I am looking for the BEST video instructions from my customers on how to fit one of our kits.

The winners will get a kit of their choice (you just pay the shipping) or a small hot swap enclosure (3 drive) or a custom designed laser part.

Entrants agree to their videos being posted on the Laser Hive website/facebook site and the Laser Hive YouTube channel and the winners will have their videos used as a resource for our instruction packs.

I am looking for videos in categories of: G3/G4 kit plus G5 ATX and mATX. One winner for each of these three categories.

I'll judge winners based on clarity of instruction etc.

Please spread the news of this competition across the forums and help increase the "likes" on the Facebook Laser Hive site.

Note: Competition will run until we get some good videos in, as I don't know how many entries to expect! Because of this if you make what I consider to be an outstanding video then there is the high chance you will be awarded as an instant winner and the category closed, but the competition will run for at least 2 months starting from today (16 May 2013) to give time for you to get the video done.

How to enter: Post your video on YouTube and let me have a sharing link so I can post them as the entries come in...

All announcements and prizes will be acknowledged through the facebook site and on forums (where forum rules allow it).

PS I have checked with mod.s/admin that posting this here should be allowed, but any problems pls let me know

PPS If you have already modded your cases to fit one of our kits and did not take a video then I will also accept and appreciate as entries useful videos that explain how you did it and how the kits worked for you! If you took photos then why not include those in a video..

• Like 1

Would it be ok to use solid works? Or do you need it in DFG file format?

Videos for the comp. should be viewable via Youtube.

Designs for cutting should ideally be in CorelDraw, adobe illustrator, dxf or some vector graphics format (2D designs only).