No replies to this topic

Albatron

Albatron

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Howdey :)

Im new at this forum and i would like to say its great community and keep doing great works! :)

So i have presatio cq57 with amd e-300 i have no use in it so i did try to give a mac on it.

I used iatkos s3 v2 snow leopard mac.

First i had problems with installation after i choose from chameleon it just make grey background and apple logo.

Then after a while i tryed with -v cpus=1 busratio=16
(I dont remember anymore correctly)

Then i went to disk unitily after that i create disk which after that i installed succesfully mac on.

Now the problems. After i went to boot and run macosx it crashed and restarted. Already try with busratio 8and all.
Then i saw the last what it said before computer restart and thats a DTDM.arc not be found?

Any solutions? I think i need usb bootloader with chameleon and with right DTDM.arc files one since mine missing :s

Update: i already try with USBboot loader and just try to put one DSDT.arc file and i saw that os recognized DTDM.arc file but after that it freeze. Thats why i dont have right dtdm so i asking you guys if anyone already created it or some instructions how to made it. im kind new at mac, but i would like to use it for eclipse SDK beacouse im working as Android development also for iOS :)

update 2:
I get the DSDT.arc from ubuntu live cd and decompile it to get also dsdt.dsl.

Thank you in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy