Sleep problem with hackintosh

Ckane

60 posts in this topic

ok so I just finished using kextwizard I installed the the kext from the osx86 site installed to S/L/E then switched to maintenance repaired everything restarted I'm trying it without anything yet see what happens

ok same problem with just installing the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext in S/L/E without anything else now do I put the both sleepenabler.kext with the DSDT with the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext still installed in the extension folder

Also found this http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=2972 so I am trying this now without anything

Ok so I didn't delete the

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext here

http://www.osx86.net...ement.kext.html

after installing it it didn't work so I then I installed the sleepEnabler here

http://www.osx86.net...do=file&id=2972 it went to sleep no problem everything went silent I tried my keyboard, power button and clicking the mouse to wake it back up and it all works the question is do I need the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext still with the SleepEnabler Universal

:D I am happy that everthing works internet display and sound (running universal)

if that is it for things to look for now the question is how do I get Windows on it My HDD is paritioned to OSX (Extended) and FAT32)

Ok so I didn't delete the

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext here

http://www.osx86.net...ement.kext.html

after installing it it didn't work so I then I installed the sleepEnabler here

http://www.osx86.net...do=file&id=2972 it went to sleep no problem everything went silent I tried my keyboard, power button and clicking the mouse to wake it back up and it all works the question is do I need the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext still with the SleepEnabler Universal

:D I am happy that everthing works internet display and sound (running universal)

if that is it for things to look for now the question is how do I get Windows on it My HDD is paritioned to OSX (Extended) and FAT32)

format the fat32 partition as ntfs in the windows installer and then install windows on it.

Is this all done with the a actua dvdl copy of windows or is this going on a USB

Is this all done with the a actual dvd copy of windows or is this going on a USB

Is this all done with the actual dvd copy of windows or is this going on a USB like the osx is

Is this all done with the a actua dvdl copy of windows or is this going on a USB

Is this all done with the a actual dvd copy of windows or is this going on a USB

Is this all done with the actual dvd copy of windows or is this going on a USB like the osx is

doesnt make a difference

Well I just tried installing the windows on my hackintosh and I see the FAT32 partition so I formatted it to NTFS to get windows on it so the one HDD had both OS's on it and it totally deleted OSX and only has windows 7 on it do I have to install one OS on my Sandisk extreme SSD 120 GB and another on my Seagate barracuda 500GB HDD

So what I am going to do is my HDD is OSX my SSD is Win I am reinstalling the OSX now

Ok so I installed the OSX back on the HDD(Myhack ML), when installing it asked if I wanted to get rid of stuff that was recommanded to get rid of so I did, used the Generic kexts that it gives me I then added back into my Org.chameleon.Boot.plist the GraphicsEnabler=No added in my Universal Audio,Downloaded Kext Wizard,SleepEnabler Universal.kext and the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext installed them repaired and rebuild everything tried it out without the DSDT.aml you gave me it doesn't have to be installed with them it works without it.So now I am going to install Windows on my Sandisk Exteme SSD because when I installed windows it just replaced ML unless you can give me more insight on how to get Windows on the same HDD as the OSx

Ok so I want just the OsX ML on my HDD and Win7 on my SSD I didn't reformat my SSD yet for Win7 so could you help me out again Rogiervd I know when I tried having the same HDD for both OS's win7 took completely over (I did post on a different forum) and they said it was normal for Win7 to completely take over all I had to do was boot off my myhack USB to get back into OS X ML (didn't know thought I screwed up )so I redid everything now that I am going to do seperate drives could you help again you've been great help so far you really know what your doing as of some people that have tried to help me

Thanks in advanced