Ok finally I managed to boot with NVDAResman being in place and acceleration enabled with QE/CI ( I get animation very good in the Dashboard, etc. ) with adding some EFI string. Really strange...
I must confess that this used to happen in my early installations of ML on this system but too rare. I mean it booted once and when I rebooted with the same EXACT settings it didn't boot and after some reboots ( randomly ) booted. It is too strange but I don't know if it will boot up when I reboot this or no, but it's worth a shot.
So finally I got it working. After two reboots and more this boots very good and I get smooth animations and QE/CI is enabled. I think I should welcome myself to the community. I'm happy because I've been on this for MORE than a MONTH or TWO and that is so much trying and failing but after all succeeding. I tried too many ways ( more than 20-30 things ) and replaced so many kexts ( a lot of them ).
I will write a post dedicated to this issue and try to help other's that are having this strange issue because I saw so many people having this issue but they couldn't solve it.
Briefly this was the guide which helped me : http://www.insanelym...b-ddr3-working/ ( Thanks to the Hackintosh2000 who wrote that guide. )
I only changed a thing in the tutorial it was that the NVCAP value was incorrect on that tutorial and that was causing me not to be able to boot. I just selected VGA / DVI-I instead of DVI-I / VGA and that solved.
For others to be able to solve the issue:
EFI String: http://pastebin.com/dCyn8c1S
Final Plist : http://www.4shared.c...meleonBoot.htmlGo to the full post