• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

jackitman92

jackitman92

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, my name is Dakota and i wanted to start a new project with myself so i decided to make a hackintosh. my computer is a HP Pavilion dv5 (HP 144E). it is running on AMD Athlon™ II P340 Dual-core Processor. my BIOS version is F.25. my graphics card is an AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250. im not sure what else to post but hopefully thats enough. so my problem is that when i went to install iDeneb 1.5 OS X 10.7.0 it goes to a screen with an apple, but then a gray screen goes over it and it says to restart my computer. im am very confused by this and ive tried to bypass this but it wont work. if anyone could help me i would be very grateful.

Attached Files

theconnactic

theconnactic

Stubborn AMD user

• Local Moderators
  • 2,894 posts
Hey, man!

Answer to the second quiz, so you can post anywhere, and ask help here: http://www.insanelym...gacykernel-irc/

Good luck!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: error, panic, kernal, ideneb, restart, newbie, help, worried, lost, confused

Topic Stats Last Post Info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy