[HELPPP!] ALIENWARE M14X iatkos ML2

44 posts in this topic

yes i tried safe mode. dosent work gets stuck at same place.. even the bootflag iFire suggested.. tried, gets stuck at same place.

Yes, you should probably try the distro if retail doesn't work

hello

remove applehda.kext

boot

-f -v

if gonna use iaktos .. (distro) turn the installation simple , minimum options...

i advise u to use a simple image.. only the mandatory kext to boot a hack..

and post again photo if it stop

good hack

Hello removing applehda.kext and booting with

-f -v -x USBBusFix=Yes GraphicsEnabler=No ahcdisk=1 debug=8 and it made some progress and gets stuck at ( pic attached)

thanks anything else to try ? any kexts to delete ?

With a quick search on google i saw that this is a problem what real macs have too. The USB is taking too much power. Try some different USB ports. and unplug other devices.

OK i tried out other usb ports (used same bootflags) , but it was continuing the same error . but when i unplugged the laptop from the wall socket this happened and it kept on repeating the same lines kept on coming.

also used bootflag PCIRootUID=1

ACPI ERROR (psparse-0632): Method parse/executionfailed [\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_._Q1d]

same lines kept coming again and again

pic

post-1161097-0-70300700-1367323979_thumb.jpg

OK i tried out other usb ports (used same bootflags) , but it was continuing the same error . but when i unplugged the laptop from the wall socket this happened and it kept on repeating the same lines kept on coming.

also used bootflag PCIRootUID=1

ACPI ERROR (psparse-0632): Method parse/executionfailed [\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0_._Q1d]

same lines kept coming again and again

pic

I almost can't find anything about this error, but try these: DropSSDT=No oemSSDT=No

Hello,

iatkos ml3u by following the normal installer procedure by using the installer package present with the iatkosml3u ,when i booted using uefi the screen went blank and stayed that way nothing was happening.

now while i was trying to install by using the ##### installer and by placing the mountian lion osX.app in the applications folder also it is showing some error .:(

i tried moving ##### also to applications folder and trying but still nothing worked.

help please.

btw if its of any use, my bios version is A11 latest version for the alienware m14xr2. all my bios setting are correct but i dont know why it doesnt boot up. :/

post-1161097-0-70878300-1367413159_thumb.jpg

post-1161097-0-15431300-1367413184_thumb.jpg

Hello,

iatkos ml3u by following the normal installer procedure by using the installer package present with the iatkosml3u ,when i booted using uefi the screen went blank and stayed that way nothing was happening.

now while i was trying to install by using the ##### installer and by placing the mountian lion osX.app in the applications folder also it is showing some error . :(

i tried moving ##### also to applications folder and trying but still nothing worked.

help please.

btw if its of any use, my bios version is A11 latest version for the alienware m14xr2. all my bios setting are correct but i dont know why it doesnt boot up. :/

I can't support the tonymac way on this forum. With that you should be on tonymac

your problem is Graphics kexts and voodooPS2 don't load, I suggest use a keyboard and mouse USB, then you can install kexts for internal keyboard and trackpad, boot with -s and type these commands .

fsck -fy

mount -uw /

mkdir /kext_backup

cd /System/Library/Extensions

mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelSNB* AMDRadeon* ATI* GeForce* NVDA* Voodoo*/kext_backup

rm ../Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache

reboot

Oh!try again using clover bootloader.Clover succeeds in cases where even chameleon/chimera fails.

You can create clover bootloader from windows.Google"bootdisk utility by cvad".