- possibly is your USB STick install version not complete ?. then see here http://www.insanelym...elp-other-user/ perhaps it can help you further
- perhaps you should get update a newer boot-file in root ?
- perhaps you ought to update a newer bootloader ?
- perhaps you are using the wrong kernel ?
- perhaps you should boot with this additional boot flag: fsb=200
- perhaps you should boot with this boot flag: npci=0x2000 oder npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0 oder 1 fsb=200 -v -f
we do not know, because it could have a large variety of causes
The first DVD of Niresh was a notch corrupted so I re-burned it and issued these flags: "amd -v npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No" and it came out with a reboot. It stops at a part where // was at the beginning and the end. Not sure what it said because it happened in a split second.
The vanilla OS X installer was too scratched so I guess that could've been a reason.
I'm now trying the iAtkos ML3U installer with AnV's AMD Kernel and the Clover bootloader. I'm not sure how to make the bootloader install but I kind of know how to switch the kernels. I'd still appreciate instructions on both though just to be safe.