I just completed the installation of ML 10.8.3 on my Vostro 3350 with I5 as beginner using my hack.
Al drivers are installed using kext files, no DTST / ID Injections not my skill level yet.
1. Can I disable the 2nd graphics chip (Ati 6470) inside ML, so it doesn't produce as much heat (no bios options).
2. Is there an easy way to enable QE/CI (guide) with a HD3000
3. Any Tips or guide to speed up the boot time, atm it takes 60seconds to boot ML (No SSD)
4. how can I edit the boot entry's of chameleon, now there 2 entry's of windows 7.
5. Other tips to boost performance of the HD3000 since I would like to use VJ software on this system and the VGA output probably have to do an ID injection to get that working.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users