Usb not working (and sleep problem)

Daniss1

22 posts in this topic

I have just came from 10.6.4 to 10.6.8 with a clean install, and all is working propely, but with usb i have a big issue, after updating, usb don't work, but with usbbusfix=yes they start working, but every time i reboot i lost it string (i've put in org.chameleon.boot.plist).

But, after trying a lot of different kexts, rollback (10.4 iousbfamilly.kext) and a everything i can find on the internet about solving it, they are still not working.

Can anyone help me with it?

I have also a problem with sleep, which is not working right now, but, although it does not matter because i never use it maybe you could help me to get it working

post your Extra folder, and what cpu you have?

I patch your DSDT.aml, look if this work for you, and suggest for you update your bios

PatchedHP.zip

Edit: delete the kext voodooPsates, this kext not working for you, take a look Boot-Messages.txt

Thanks for the dsdt, i'll try it now.

I can't find voodoPsate (it's not al extra/extensions).

I attach the extra folder

About updating my bios, i think i have the latest (the laptop in which im working right now with hackintosh is old, but i'll look how to update the bios if there is a new version)

Can i try this Bios update?

http://drivers.softp...530 BIOS Update

i think is the latest Bios update i will find, or maybe in the official hp webpage, but they have 2 diferent updates:

HPQFlash for HP Notebook System BIOS (68MVU) - Microsoft Windows Vista-Based

ROMPaq for HP Notebook System BIOS (68MVU) - FreeDOS Bootable Media

Which is the right update?

post your Extra folder, and what cpu you have?

I patch your DSDT.aml, look if this work for you, and suggest for you update your bios

PatchedHP.zip

Edit: delete the kext voodooPsates, this kext not working for you, take a look Boot-Messages.txt

I have used the dsdt and now my pc does not boot (after chimera boot it shows a blan screen and thats all, it does nothing more) how can i skip dsdt loading?

Extra.zip

what problem do you have? DSDT.aml=No

doesn't work, after boot screen a black screen is shown and nothing happens

i can plug it to another computer to erase the files that i dont need ¿it's posible?

i'm trying to boot from a usb and i can't, so i think maybe is the chimera bootloader

where you putthe DSDT ? use this flag: -f -v GraphicsEnabler=No DSDT.aml=Noooo

i use [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and its option to install a user dsdt (that should be put into desktop)

i tried to boot with that flag but it stucks on the next screen

i think the best option is to erase the files from another computer an boot with the laptop but i don't know what i should erase

boot with -s

mount /

cd Extra

rm -rf DSDT.aml

reboot -R now

anything, i will make a new install, hope there is a way of keeping all my app, configurations an everything i have (maybe installing without erasing partitions)

i use [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and its option to install a user dsdt (that should be put into desktop)

:P

try this: boot -s

mount /

cd /

rm -rf DSDT.aml

reboot -R now

nothing works, i've try everything.

There's a way of booting the system with a chimera instaled on a usb?

:P

try this: boot -s

mount /

cd /

rm -rf DSDT.aml

reboot -R now

don't works...

i have try to install from a usb the sl but also doesn't work...

V.S.

put the disk in other PC with WIN and download MAC Drive and install it in WIN, now you can delete this have access for your drive .

Yes, the point is that i don't know what files i should delete and if i can reinstall chimera from windows (the best will be to restore my system without changing anything but i don't know if i could do that)