• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

floyd473

floyd473

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I have lost ALL USB 3.0 ports front and back after running a program from another site. I was following a guild from a diffant forum but not much help there on issues.

My build:
1. Mother board GA-B75M-D3H
2. INTEL i3 BX80637i33225
3. CORSAIR 2X4GB DDR3 1600MHZ
4. EVGA GEFORCE GT 640 2048MB 02G-P4-2643-KR
5. SANDISK SDSSDX-240G-G25
6. TP-LINK TL-WDN4800

Rogiervd

Rogiervd

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • Interests:Hackintosh
What is the other program and what did it install? Which version of OS X or you on? Maybe you need to try to reinstall the kext for the USB

floyd473

floyd473

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
M.B. is what I was using, and where could I find my kext? This is my first build.

Rogiervd

Rogiervd

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
http://www.mediafire...os54h44545eyxij try these kexts repair permissions and cache after installing.

floyd473

floyd473

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
TY Rogie for the advise and reponding, I have noticed the differance in other sites/forums now and this one seems to want to help people. I did get it back working but did not get the chance to use your link, it just so happen a new ver. of the s/w I was usingcame out and had a change in that area I was needing. Again thank you, now for my next issue.... lol

I have a Dual Band Wireless; TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 and it cannot see my 5Ghz band. I know it is on because my iPhone5 is using it and my Macbook Pro is on it now.

Rogiervd

Rogiervd

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

TY Rogie for the advise and reponding, I have noticed the differance in other sites/forums now and this one seems to want to help people. I did get it back working but did not get the chance to use your link, it just so happen a new ver. of the s/w I was usingcame out and had a change in that area I was needing. Again thank you, now for my next issue.... lol

I have a Dual Band Wireless; TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 and it cannot see my 5Ghz band. I know it is on because my iPhone5 is using it and my Macbook Pro is on it now.

Yes i had this problem too. I haven't ever fixed this. But now i saw someone fix it by putting the card in a PCIEX8 slot. Maybe try that. Other people say it's because it doesn't get enough power. Someone fixed it too by changing the Router Wireless control channel to Auto.

giacomoleopardo

giacomoleopardo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

I have lost ALL USB 3.0 ports front and back after running a program from another site. I was following a guild from a diffant forum but not much help there on issues.

My build:
1. Mother board GA-B75M-D3H
2. INTEL i3 BX80637i33225
3. CORSAIR 2X4GB DDR3 1600MHZ
4. EVGA GEFORCE GT 640 2048MB 02G-P4-2643-KR
5. SANDISK SDSSDX-240G-G25
6. TP-LINK TL-WDN4800

Floyd, you may find something useful here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy