• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Moin_khan

Moin_khan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Friends Please Help me i installed Mac OS X 10.5.5 on my PC successfully and didn't got any error during installation after restart i fixed the boot0: error also i had early made mac osx boot menu entry using easybcd 2.2 and when i click on that mac osx entry it gets me to the darwin boot loader if i leave it without pressing f8 it gives me a never ending black screen and if i press f8 and then select the drive on which i installed mac ideneb v.10.3 it restarts and brings me back to the boot menu i tried -v and -F and many other things which i found on this forum and other forums but it does the same thing.
I'm running Windows 8 on the other side.
I'm having a manually build pc having Dual-Core E5300 @ 2.60GHz, 1 GB RAM, Intel® G33/G31 Display Adapter, Disk Drive: ST3250318AS ATA Device

Please Help me to Boot Mac on it.

{Update:- [[Problem Solved]--> I have Successfully Solved this Problem by Installing Mac OS on the last partition of my Hard Drive]

Rampage Dev

Rampage Dev

InsanelyMac Deity

• Local Moderators
  • 2,263 posts
  • Interests:AKern@RampageDev.com
Your system supports SL, Lion and ML. I would install ML as it would be more supported then what you are trying to do.

Moin_khan

Moin_khan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I'm trying to install ideneb v 1.3 but after succesful installation when i select the drive from darwin bootloader on which i hav installed mac it immediatly restarts

Moin_khan

Moin_khan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I have fixed the restart problem succesfully but now i don't have audio can u tell me which fix i should download i have Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device) and also when i turn off mac and then start it again i have to remove my keyboard plug and then attach it again in order to make it work otherwise it won't work is there any fix for it....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy