• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

salvosnake

salvosnake

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
hello guys i have a strange problem..after installed ML 10.8 the usb storage not work for example exteral dvd ,drive usb stick i have try to change IOUSBfamily but when i start the notebook the keyboard not work and the mouse cursor desapear but ih i start in safe mode with other bootloader the usb work but mount only mac filesystem not mount fat32 or ntfs, in disk utility appear the drive but i cant mount it, with actual iousbfamily kext the usb mouse and the usb keyboard work fine and if i insert a SD card in my sd card slot work fine the system mount the sd card fine..
how i can solve?
with snow leopard all work fine..

salvosnake

salvosnake

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
if i change the IOUSBfamily with other the usb work ONLY with mac filestystem , but only in safe mode and from other bootloader, if i try to boot with normal boot the notebook freez on login screen,the mouse cursor work but i cant click on evertihing and keyboard not work..is really strange..
chipset hm76
cpu core i3
hd 4000

Crabhunter

Crabhunter

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Try this.

Attached Files

salvosnake

salvosnake

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
not work..if i install the kext the os go in freeze, but the mouse cursor work but i cant click..

Crabhunter

Crabhunter

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
ok try these.

Attached Files

salvosnake

salvosnake

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
not work is the same..with this kext cant use keyboard and trackpad also in safe mode i must use the usb keyboard and mouse..i think is problem of IOUSBfamily, i have HM76 chipset on the system info it shows usb 3.0 ..on snowleopard all work fine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy