USB not mount

salvosnake

6 posts in this topic

hello guys i have a strange problem..after installed ML 10.8 the usb storage not work for example exteral dvd ,drive usb stick i have try to change IOUSBfamily but when i start the notebook the keyboard not work and the mouse cursor desapear but ih i start in safe mode with other bootloader the usb work but mount only mac filesystem not mount fat32 or ntfs, in disk utility appear the drive but i cant mount it, with actual iousbfamily kext the usb mouse and the usb keyboard work fine and if i insert a SD card in my sd card slot work fine the system mount the sd card fine..

how i can solve?

with snow leopard all work fine..

if i change the IOUSBfamily with other the usb work ONLY with mac filestystem , but only in safe mode and from other bootloader, if i try to boot with normal boot the notebook freez on login screen,the mouse cursor work but i cant click on evertihing and keyboard not work..is really strange..

chipset hm76

cpu core i3

hd 4000

not work is the same..with this kext cant use keyboard and trackpad also in safe mode i must use the usb keyboard and mouse..i think is problem of IOUSBfamily, i have HM76 chipset on the system info it shows usb 3.0 ..on snowleopard all work fine