DSDT - Intel® Desktop Board DH55HC

vamose

63 posts in this topic

As you can read at "Kernel extensions at backtrace", the KP is related to the Nvidia.

If you are sure it only happens with the custom SSDT, you should switch back to Chameleon's state generator. As long as you got a low frequency and the highest one your CPU supports, plus a low voltage when the CPU is idling, everything should be fine.

The adapter problem most probably cannot be solved with a DSDT.

K3nny, need your help.

Please refer to the error message stating - issue with com.apple.driver.ApplheHDAController

Can't load kext com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController - failed to resolve library dependencies.

Kext com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController failed to load (0xdc00800e).

NO SOUND?

system profile shows single Intel HD audio - 1.

Please refer to the attached error message

post-183336-0-88538500-1367947220_thumb.jpg

post-183336-0-02046000-1367947676_thumb.png

• 11 months later...

Can any one help me with DSDT edit that has the following functionality:

1. Complete ShutDown
  2. Sleep
  3. Audio
  4. Power Managment

Currently using NullCPUPowermanagement.kext plus the FakeSMC.Kext. 

Attached is the current copy of my extra folder.

Appreciate your help.

Using 

• Lion 10.7.5 OSX
  • Chameleon_v2.1svn_r1547.pkg

Extra.zip

• 2 weeks later...

K3nny,

On the 10th post of this forum, you have provided DSDT along with AppleHDA.kext for audio.

It did work in the past. But as my hard disk crashed, I have not been in position to get the sound.

Can you please provide the correct way to install the AppleHDA.kext & also which one?

Please refer to the following post: #10 k3nny Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:37 PM

Using OSX 10.7.5

Intel DH55HC

Nvidia Quadro 1700Fx

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Your Extra folder is a unique........dude :hysterical:

DSDT.aml is..................very unigue.......did you try то write inside? :drool:

Can any one help me with DSDT edit that has the following functionality:

1. Complete ShutDown
  2. Sleep
  3. Audio
  4. Power Managment

Currently using NullCPUPowermanagement.kext plus the FakeSMC.Kext. 

Attached is the current copy of my extra folder.

Appreciate your help.

Using 

• Lion 10.7.5 OSX
  • Chameleon_v2.1svn_r1547.pkg

Hi, I won't be able to help you, as I have no experience with OS X Lion. Also 1. and 2. are very difficult things to accomplish if they don't work.

K3nny,

On the 10th post of this forum, you have provided DSDT along with AppleHDA.kext for audio.

It did work in the past. But as my hard disk crashed, I have not been in position to get the sound.

Can you please provide the correct way to install the AppleHDA.kext & also which one?

Please refer to the following post: #10 k3nny Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:37 PM

Using OSX 10.7.5

Intel DH55HC

Nvidia Quadro 1700Fx

This applies to AppleHDA, too. You need a version specifically for Lion. Try googling for ALC888 and 10.7.5, I'm sure someone has made a working version somewhere.

You Chameleon folder is a bit messed up as HUSABER mentioned. I would recommend you to get the newest version from http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/59-chameleon-22-svn/ and to configure it from scratch without copying the old configuration files.

• Like 1

No I have not written anything.

One of the members modes it for me. The audio section and shutdown are the items inserted into DSDT.

Can you please help?

You sleeping? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: go on skype :thumbsup_anim: