DSDT - Intel® Desktop Board DH55HC

vamose

63 posts in this topic

Tried with the link posted above, hard luck again.

attached is the created SSDT.DSL

Please rename thefile ssdt-pr.txt to ssdt-pr.dsl

when I try to compile I get an error message stating: 10 Error Initializer list longer than declared package length

ssdt-pr.txt

K3nny:

The error message generated when I am using DSDT Editor is:

Pairs of bracket do not match, tree not updated.

When I try to move forward, ignoring the message, following errors are prompted at compile time

80 Error Invalid character (0x5B), expecting ASL keyword or name

80 Error syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting '('

80 Error Invalid character (0x5D), expecting ASL keyword or name

Thank you very much K3nny.

what benefit should I see by dropping this file in Extra folder. I have enable c & p state in chameleon as well as in mother board settings.

Should I get ride of fakesmc.kext or leave it in the extra folder?

No, disable states in Chameleon and disable dropping of OEM SSDT. You should have speedstep - you CPU should operate in different speeds. That's all. And maybe sleep works now.

Thanks for quick response.

So i remove all the c & p state form the Chameleon, but what about form the BIOS settings?

Also, how can I know if all the effort that u have put in, is performing as per the requirement.

k3nny, thank you very much for ur help.

the only issue unresolved are;

- system hangs if left on beyond 8hrs

- no sleep- tries to go into sleep mode, but fans keep spinning & never wakes up

- as per the hardware sensor plug in, CPU has 2 states, 3Ghz & 2.13Ghz.

Thanks k3nny for your quick response.

I have one more request, can you please edit my DSDT to accommodate details of my graphics card, as per the website. I will be able to use the HDMI with sound, currently my quadro fx1700 does not enable/ support HDMI.

Please refer to post number 27 for ioreg details.

Thanks a lot.

You can try doing some video benchmarks like Unigine Heaven and compare your results with others.

I haven't got access to OS X right now. If you post a screenshot of your IOReg viewer app showing the expanded devices of the "PCI" section, I could do the edit for you. Alternatively you can upload the Terminal output of "ioreg -lf > ~/Desktop/ioreg.txt".

Here it is. However I did not add the full example code from rampagedev's site because it seems to be for another card. Feel free to experiment by yourself though, you can find the section in your DSDT if you search for "GFX0". HDMI audio should theoretically work, though.

If you still got trouble compiling it, replace the iasl version bundled with DSDT editor with a newer revision from http://www.insanelym...-juli-11th-2012.

DSDT.dsl.tar.gz

Here it is. However I did not add the full example code from rampagedev's site because it seems to be for another card. Feel free to experiment by yourself though, you can find the section in your DSDT if you search for "GFX0". HDMI audio should theoretically work, though.

If you still got trouble compiling it, replace the iasl version bundled with DSDT editor with a newer revision from http://www.insanelym...-juli-11th-2012.

That HDMI edit you did is only for AMD/ATI and will never work for Nvidia. Nothing personal.

This version has the correct HDMI edit for Nvidia.

DSDT.aml.zip

Thank you kenny & Rampage Dev,

Unfortunately both of the DSDT edits do not work without "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" syntax. Also, the recent DSDT do not support shutdown or restart.

Can you please help.

Attached the latest ioreg with new DSDT.

Currently booting with following flags

GraphicsEnabler=Yes, PCIRootUID=0

Can you help with the following DSDT edit:

- Sleep

- Shutdown

- No Graphics enabler or any additional KEXT for video card, Quadro FX1800 and to enable HDMI Audio.

ioreg-5May.zip

@Rampage Dev:

I'm rather quite happy someone else stepped in.

@vamose:

The Quadro FX1800 doesn't have a HDMI port. You probably mean the HDMI port on your board and it will only work with the integrated GPU. However I cannot help you with this.

• Like 1