• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

bebeto93

bebeto93

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
I have problems with the disposal of VGA video on my HD4000 I have a Lenovo Y480 Core i7 3610QM, eh hex strings changed frambuffercapri: http://www.insanelym...80#entry1860014

I put GraphicsEnabler = No, i have AAPL, ig-platform-id: 01660003 in DSDT ...
And all I get to start with any VGA monitor plugged this on the screen of the notebook, and the monitor does not even have signal:

Posted Image

theconnactic

theconnactic

Stubborn AMD user

• Local Moderators
  • 2,973 posts
Did you try unplugging/replugging the monitor?

All the best!

P.S.: After the boot, after getting to that screen, i mean: boot as you did, when you get the distorted desktop, unplug and replug the VGA cable.

bebeto93

bebeto93

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Yes, I tried to follow in the same...

Rampage Dev

Rampage Dev

InsanelyMac Deity

• Local Moderators
  • 2,031 posts
Apple does not use VGA for Intel HD3000/4000 thus it does not work OOB. There have been reports of a kext edit that allows it to work with mixed results.

kpkp

kpkp

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Apple does not use VGA for Intel HD3000/4000 thus it does not work OOB. There have been reports of a kext edit that allows it to work with mixed results.

True, specially on notebooks the results are mostly bad, there have been some more positive results on desktops.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy