DSDT help with 7xxx Series

micceo

35 posts in this topic

this is wat i did with your zip, i copied the dsdt.aml to /Extra folder. Is there anything else i need to do ?

i am uploading my extensions folder to a dropbox. Should be done in 10 mins

put the fodder Extra too, and download app Darwin Dumper and make a full report and post here

but you not have the bootloader install for your disk? why in your darwin report appears a USBInstaller when you boot?

1. download the lasted chameleon and install for your disk, first disconnect your wind disk for install the bootloader

2. download app Pandora here in the forum and patch your AppleIntelCPUPM , remove NULLCPUPM for what work your sleep and speedstep of your processor,then repair Permissions/reboot

OK, your graphics newer can work if you don`t put device id in the kexts, now is ok, I edit this

1. Replace your Extra folder with this one, I have made changes in smbios and SSDT add, boot.plist config etc...

2. Replace your FakeSMC.kext and AMDRadeon with these one

3. Repair Permissions and Rebuild/Caches and reboot

4. I think that now all is ok

5. Good Luck!!!! :smoke:

NEW.zip

hello

@iFire

man don't smoke is not good to your health... rsrsrsrs ... u be nervous and drink a lot of coffee...

mais vale beber umas canhas debaixo de 1 sombrero.. e mirando las chicas guapas na calle.. rsrsr

1 abraço

• Like 2

1.Replace your Extra folder with this one, I have made changes in smbios and SSDT add, boot.plist config etc... : done

2. Replace your FakeSMC.kext and AMDRadeon with these one : done

3. Repair Permissions and Rebuild/Caches and reboot : done

4. I think that now all is ok : ok

5. Good Luck!!!! :smoke:

got a Kernel Panic

post-1150811-0-91416300-1365723294_thumb.jpeg

Hey Guys,

Finally got it working :). Did a lot of reading and found out that i needed to disable igpu multimonitor in bios. Installed clover it everything went awesomely smooth. Just need one more help, can someone point me to install clover on hdd. I hope i dont screw up my hdd partitions ( currently clover is on usb )

Cheers

Mic

• 1 year later...