ati radeon hd 5730 (1002-68c0) solved

al_3imran

86 posts in this topic

ati radeon hd 5730 is solved and i get it finnaly work with full resolution and total 1024 vram ...on both Lion and MLion and i think on Snow Leopard also but i haven´t try it cause i haven´t snow installed...here is the snapshots ;

so you need bootdiskutility.exe i have tried version r1073 but i think the latest version will also work here the link to download it :

http://cvad-mac.naro...exe.v2.157b.zip

i tried to upload version r1073 but it say the file is to big to upload...

here is how to configure a bootable usb with this utility from windows and boot from it...the snapshots are taken from mac..

you should only change graphics injector menu as you see

injectEDID yes

graphicsinjector yes

fbconfig Null

loadvideobios yes

and boot

it should now work

tell me.......

if it work don´t try to change the resolution or anything in monitor setting if you do you will have a black screen again and you monitor will show only if you connect an external monitor !!!!,,,,

i have upload version r1073 to 4shared here is the link :

http://www.4shared.c...tyexer1073.html

ati 5730-3_MLion.tiff

ati 5730-4_MLion.tiff

ati 5730-2_Lion.tiff

ati 5730-3_Lion.tiff

BootDisk Utility-1.tiff

BootDisk Utility-2.tiff

BootDisk Utility-3.tiff

post-873416-0-50516100-1365272471_thumb.png

post-873416-0-53471000-1365272735_thumb.png

• Like 1

i have installed bootdiskutility to usb...if you want to install to hard disk try install clover...youy will get the same result....and it work for both guid and mbr...see personalize clover installer...

for myself i have a grub4dos boot and i emulate clover iso to boot from...

I tried to make a bootable pendrive with the last version of the Windows installer, but most times I got partition error. At the end, I was able to do the installation usb, and was able to boot whit it. I select my retail disc of 10.8.3 and the installation begin. Once finished, don't boot. I checked my hard disk partition, and there are not the normal data of the operating system. There are only one folder called Mac Os install data. Suppose this software patches the edid and creates the dsdt onto Windows, making a patched usb bootable, isn't?

Is compatible with iatkos and retail? Replaces the chameleon bootloader?

Can someone say me how I must use this software step by step?

Thanks again.

I tried to make a bootable pendrive with the last version of the Windows installer, but most times I got partition error. At the end, I was able to do the installation usb, and was able to boot whit it. I select my retail disc of 10.8.3 and the installation begin. Once finished, don't boot. I checked my hard disk partition, and there are not the normal data of the operating system. There are only one folder called Mac Os install data. Suppose this software patches the edid and creates the dsdt onto Windows, making a patched usb bootable, isn't?

Is compatible with iatkos and retail? Replaces the chameleon bootloader?

Can someone say me how I must use this software step by step?

Thanks again.

by this you have just made the installer..you must boot from it and install but it will not boot cause there is no fakesmc.kext and other needed kexts....if you want install from a reteil dvd you must use myhack or #####+##### methode see links :

http://myhack.sojugarden.com/guide/

http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]-[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]-install-mac-os-x-on.html

for myself i prefere use iatkos s3 (Snow) or iatkos L2 (Lion) or iatkos ML2 (MLion) it 's a better solution...

and if you want more simplify installation google for : iPortable_Snow_x86 , it's a live Snowleopard preinstalled and all kexts that may cause a kernel panic are removed..put it on usb it will help you on installation if some kext cause KP or if you have to repair disk permissions......

Thanks for the help.

I tried install retail and iatkos L2 with your boot unit, but doesn't boot into my notebook...

I wait for my partner Jehu. Maybe he has more lucky

No way... doesn´t boot!!!

Arghhhhh

it's true man i have never observe that iatkos L2 have problem to boot...i remember have install it from SnowLeopard by executing osinstall.mpkg...

so if you have a SnowLeopard installed or iatkos s3 dvd i can help you on installing iatkos L2...

Hello, any help is welcome;)

I tried all the boot disks with all existing distributions, combining methods, etc.

I would install iatkos L2 and test if it works with your graphics card method.

Really, your laptop is almost identical to mine, so I guess it should not change too much the installation method.

iPortable not gotten it to work. Copicatx is very bad software. After many tests I've gotten it to work in version 4. The five crashes.

I created the flash drive, starts first time, but after putting my information, username, password, etc., stays on a blue screen ...

Any idea? my I have finished

Iatkos L2 installed. I tried to boot it with your boot utility, but it said me what is not compatible with this operating system... tomorrow I probe more things.

Trying to boot from installed iatkos L2 with clover, occurs this.

Trying to boot snow leopard with clover, do nothing.

here is the solution for this problem,,,go to /system/library/CoreServices/PlatformSupport.plist of the partition you have instelled Lion on and open it with PlistEdit Pro and add a new ligne with these information,,,,it should look like this,,,see snapshot,,,

it should now boot if it give kernel panic i will upload the Extensions folder from my working installation,,,,,

for snowLeopard you must upgrade to 10.6.8 to boot from clover without KP but for now don`t upgrade to avoid ¨pci configuration begin¨ let snow runing to help you fixing Lion installation,,,,

version insupported.tiff

It boots.

But now I have kernel panic with acpi.

Please, can you upload your extensions folder? Suppose than your notebook has all running, isn't?

Thanks a lot.

Hey i didn't want to harass you guys with my problems but i have some good news.....

I tried to set up iATKOS ML2 but inept getting "Still waiting for root device" error no matter what i tried.

I then downloaded iATKOS L2M and tried to install but it couldn't install and then i realized that the L2M is for macs only

Finally i downloaded iATKOS L2 and now her i am with full graphics.. I don't know how to upload an image to show you guys

The only issue i have is a self assigned ip for my wifi but my ethernet is working

What works for me is: -v -f busratio=20 darkwake=0 UseKernelCache=No

If you need kexts i will try to upload and give a link, but i really don't know so probably will be on 4shared

Fixed the "Self-assigned Ip" error.... resetted my router and then troubleshooted and realized it was my

WPA/WPA2 PSK ENCRYPTION ALGORYTHM

It was set to TKIP/AES, had to change it o just TKIP and it worked..... Hicks let me know how things are going and how i can help. AN thanks again guys

Have you all working?

Are you using clover or chameleon? Is it possible add the clover options to org.chameleon?

Please, send me a bit guide step by step... I have troubles with a kernel panic.

Using the boot disk utility... I used disk utility to format my USB to MAC OS X journaled with the Master boot record option, then restored the iAtkos l2 image.

I then copied my pciconfiguration begin kext fix to S/L/E of the usb and the PS2 drivers and booted. I used chameleon 2 r1901 to install using the following commands: -v -f

After boot, i used terminal again to copy the kexts to S/L/E of the Drive now since it would give the PCI error again after install and the PS2 drivers.

I rebooted this time and used the bootdisk utility drive i made and followd the exact steps he said and it booted immediately.

I will upload the kexts i used and give u another brief on it in a moment

http://www.4shared.c...LztFBa/fix.html

These are the kexts...... Here how it goes, extract to your desktop and then open terminal/ Type as follows:

cp -R /Users/username/Desktop/fix/*.kext /Volumes/usb/System/Library/Extensions

cp -R /Users/username/Desktop/fix /Volumes/usb

after installed, dont let it reboot, in order to achieve this open the log and leave it open on top of the installer so it wont automatically reboot.

After installed open terminal and type as follows:

cp -R /fix/*.kext /Volumes/drivename/System/Library/Extensions

cp -R /fix/System /Volumes/drivename

then reboot. The second line is the fix for "No keyboard is connected" so you wont have to connect an external keyboard and mouse

Finally use the bootdiskutility and install using the following boot args:

-v -f busratio=20 darkwake=0 UseKernelCache=0

and tweak the graphics settings as al_3imran suggested and thats it

Edited by Jehu