6 replies to this topic

IlViandante

IlViandante

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi everybody!
I've recently passed to a new desktop PC from an Acer Laptop; on the Acer after many kexts and bootloader's settings i was able to try the Mac experience. With this new desktop pc (assembled with OOTB mac os's compatible hardware) doesn't boot on second try. After a problemless verbose boot, the machine gets stuck at pre-login apple logo. Anyone knows this problem?

Here's my specs:

-Intel Core i7 3770k
-Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670
-16 GB Corsair Ram
-Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H WB
-Seagate Barracuda 1 TB

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,807 posts
post a photo of the error

IlViandante

IlViandante

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
There's no error, that's the problem... the verbose boot goes flawless but it stuck up at the pre-login logo (not the boot logo)

k3nny

k3nny

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts
Hi, what do you mean with "second try"? How did you install? Which changes did you make in comparison to an untouched installation?

IlViandante

IlViandante

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
By second try i mean a reboot from a succesful first boot, i didn't make any changes 'cause my mobo works out of the box

k3nny

k3nny

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts
Well, you need a FakeSMC at least :) It is impossible to say what's wrong when you get no error message, especially when it magically seems to have stopped working. That's why i ask.

IlViandante

IlViandante

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thx for the info :wink2: Now i got rid of the logo stuck by installing iatkos ml2, but i got a grey screen with the arrow in the corner and nothing happens :wallbash:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy