28 replies to this topic

artur-pt

artur-pt

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 4,753 posts
  • Interests:TechManiaco
hello

only to have last update to snow leopard...

mu advice to u now.. if u have all working .. enjoy it .. discover the os, learn about it.. and then think in the update

if gonna do it read this

http://olarila.com/f...c.php?f=4&t=162

use google translator - portuguese u language.. u can grab the url and translate all

rsrsrsrs

good hack

Whiteninja69

Whiteninja69

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Dell Inspiron E1505...Want to put Snow Leopard on it and learn about Mac and computers in genera...
I am going to take your advice I want to learn about Mac this is my first Mac Os! I will wait to do the update.. What reason would I want to do the update what upgrades come with the update?? is it even worth updating???

Zero Shadow

Zero Shadow

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Great to hear that you were able to get this to work, however if you dont mind would you post what you did what ktext you used etc that way we can document it and if someone else comes with the same setup as you they can get started as well. Just a thought

Whiteninja69

Whiteninja69

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Dell Inspiron E1505...Want to put Snow Leopard on it and learn about Mac and computers in genera...
I used iaktos S3 s2 torrent and burn it to a dvd at a low speed and I installed it I had to pick very specific options for the drivers and hard ware to get it working properly I also had to delete many kext files in the terminal to not get a black screen will turning it on!

But please why would i want to install updates?? please let me know

Hery is a screen shot of my Dell Inspiron E1505

artur-pt

artur-pt

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 4,753 posts
  • Interests:TechManiaco
hello

only thing u gonna have with update to 10.6.8 is app store.. but u can lost all the system with update...

when u go to another version.. all system kext are replaced by new ones.. if u delete ... they back...

good hack

Whiteninja69

Whiteninja69

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
So its not worth updating from 10.6.3 to 10.6.8???

kannan

kannan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I have installed OS X Lion updated to 10.7.5 on my Dell Inspiron 6400/E-1505.

I used myHack tool with retail version of Lion to install.

http://wiki.osx86pro...on_6400.2FE1505

Whiteninja69

Whiteninja69

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Nice! still does anybody recomend and upgrade from 10.6.3 to 10.6.7?????

Bret

Bret

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

I Finally Succeeded but with the Aktlos S3 v2 not the retail..I have 10.6.3 here everything works great I even have dual boot. Should I upgrade to 10.6.8 if so Why would I want to upgrade what are the benefits??

Were you able to get your video to offer you a resolution other than 1024x768?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy