2 replies to this topic

aikidoka25

aikidoka25

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
Hi,

It is OSX 10.6.8 specs: MacBookMini 311-1000, 1 + Kingston 2GB, HP BCM94322, OCZSSD2-1VTX120G, 10.6.8 i386, Chameleon RC5 Meklort's rev 747

I think this happen after the last security update from Apple.
Now whenever the netbook boots, finder crashed , restarted, and crashed in in loop

I tried to restore the user preferences but it doesn't help.

Any idea how to troubleshoot this?

Regards

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 2,647 posts

Please remember that you are in a public forum, a bit of courtesy is always welcome. It's always nice to start by saying "Hi" or "Hello" before asking a question or seeking help.

Post in the correct forum and read the forum description. This will make sure that your post will not be removed.

Give your hardware specs when necessary (asking for support) and any other time where it may be beneficial to have them listed.

Hi

like you can see, we have the rules and these rules cover a broad spectrum and are set up to preserve a free and open (and fun) place for discussion. They, in conjunction with common sense and good judgment, should steer you in the right direction. We're all human and we know that people make mistakes... but that's also not an excuse. More rules are subject to appear on this board as we see fit, so please check back from time to time for your own benefit.

Cordially, staff

aikidoka25

aikidoka25

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
Dear Moderator,

I think it is related to OSX 10.6.8 that is why I put it in that forum, I didn't know you see more on the hardware side.
Again as I think it is more OS related I don't put the specs.

Last time I check, this is the description of Snow Leopard Post Installation forum,

Post-Installation

So you've already installed OSx86. Talk about non-hardware problems, updates, or your own improvements here.

Well maybe I am wrong, because I am not a guru on this stuff.

The original post is edited with the missing pieces you required.

Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy