10.8.4 Betas Builds

artur_pt

195 posts in this topic

Yet for some reason I don't understand.....I wants it! :)

Same here :D

I don't tend to install beta updates (unless we get a 10.8.3-like cycle, in which case I'll install the later ones) so I think I'll wait till the official release, even though this will be up on the torrent sites within hours. Now if only they'd release 10.9... :wallbash:

Maximus, are the grey window buttons a feature in 10.8.4, or is that a theme you've installed? XD

Its Graphite color theme.You can change it in settings.

Hi!

With kind of OpenGL timeouts? Didn't experience any with any of my hacks with 10.8.3 (see my sig).

Best regards!

I don't know all the cards that have the issue, but I have a GTS 450 and GTX 480, and the 450 has the problem. I have a hack and have swapped the cards, and with the 450 it will crash occasionally because of the open GL timeout, so i run the 450 in my windows machine and 480 in the hack, although I'd like to swap if I could.

I don't know all the cards that have the issue, but I have a GTS 450 and GTX 480, and the 450 has the problem. I have a hack and have swapped the cards, and with the 450 it will crash occasionally because of the open GL timeout, so i run the 450 in my windows machine and 480 in the hack, although I'd like to swap if I could.

I also have a GeForce 450 GTS (1GB) and also having OpenGL 'crashes' with 10.8.3.

Tried AGPM+OpenGL patches, but still issues. :(

AGPM mostly didnt help with the wellknown "Nvidia OpenGL Channel timeout". Started in past with fermi gpus, but with an early 10.8.3 dev build even my 9600 GT got that problem - never had that (fermi) problem before.

AGPM was working before and after. And the only solution was one of the later 10.8.3 dev builds.

So it has to do with the Nvidia drivers and the AGPM (settings, working or not) may help to reduce the timeouts but will not avoid them completely.

• Like 1