DSTD and kext help

Emrad

13 posts in this topic

Hello, i want to install mac os on my computer and i need kexts for audio, video and most important for my network card. I will need help to edit my DSTD to, i extracted the dstd and sstd with aida64 and i will appreciate if someone wants to edit it for me....

id for the parts where i need kexts:

audio: realtek ALC888 id: 10EC-O888

network: TP-LINK: ID 13F0-0200

ati hd 2400: ID 1002-AA10

I hope someone can help me with this, i really want to use mac os. Thank you!

dstd and ssdt.rar

There you go:

ATI How To - http://www.insanelym...870-on-leopard/

Realtek ALC888 - http://www.osx86.net...osx_10.8.2.html

(Compatible)

10.5.x - Unknown

10.6.x - No

10.7.x - Unknown

10.8.x - Yes

For your WiFi card I can't seem to find kext or package. :(

About the DSTD I'm not that expert so in this case I can't help you out :(

Did you installed your OSX? if not I would suggest installing the iPortable 1.6 10.6.2 Osx which I'm using now. Then you could manage to install other OsX or just upgrade your version.

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply, my network card is wired: http://www.tp-link.c.../?model=TF-3200. Unfortunately the card from the motherboard is broken and i changed with this one(tp-link), but i cant find a kext, i thought that maybe someone with knowledge can create a kext for this type of network card.I tried the os x a few months ago and those components are not working, so this time i want to find all kexts i need and then i will install the os x again. I dont have a laptop, from what i see that version of os x is for laptops, mine is a desktop pc. Thank you again for your help and maybe there is someone who can help me with the dstd and a kext for the network card.

I see I'll do a research about your network card and will get back to you, about the OsX I would suggest checking the iAtkos Versions

or the iDeneb version they both might have the kext you need it's just I think they have a package for TP Link, you know instead of searching a specific Kext you might find a package which contains your driver.

And for DSTD umm... you can check the OsX86 forums Just use the search bar there I'm sure you could find something useful there. :)

• Like 1

An STD is something you might get from having unprotected sex.

It's DSDT, Differentiated System Descriptor Table.

Install retail OS X, don't use distros. They are much harder to troubleshoot when something goes wrong.

Any kernel extension that you might find on iATKOS or Hazard or whatever, you can find online.

• Like 2

I see I'll do a research about your network card and will get back to you, about the OsX I would suggest checking the iAtkos Versions

or the iDeneb version they both might have the kext you need it's just I think they have a package for TP Link, you know instead of searching a specific Kext you might find a package which contains your driver.

And for DSTD umm... you can check the OsX86 forums Just use the search bar there I'm sure you could find something useful there. :)

I tried both version from iatkos(lion and leopard) and they dont have the kext for this network card, thank you very much for your help, it will be great if i can finally manage to use os x on my pc. Cheers!

An STD is something you might get from having unprotected sex.

It's DSDT, Differentiated System Descriptor Table.

Install retail OS X, don't use distros. They are much harder to troubleshoot when something goes wrong.

Any kernel extension that you might find on iATKOS or Hazard or whatever, you can find online.

Lol. My bad I forgot how it's written. I agree with you that they could be found on the web but it's quite a pain in the ass to find them. :)

I tried both version from iatkos(lion and leopard) and they dont have the kext for this network card, thank you very much for your help, it will be great if i can finally manage to use os x on my pc. Cheers!

Well as Gringo said you should use a retail OSX. About the network card it's still in progress ;)

I just installed snow leopard from iatkos on another hdd, everything runs fine, i just need to make some tweaks for audio and video, the network card is not recognized unfortunately and i will really appreciate if someone can take a look to my dsdt and make some changes if needed. Thanks!

Dear Emarad I couldn't find any kext or package for this network card, I think your best solution is to go and buy a USB wifi adapter or how you call it

I think it will be much easier to install and so.

Good luck :)