So my components are:
- Motherboard - ga-z77-ds3h rev 1.1
- BIOS - F8 (Sata mode - AHCI; Intel VT - disabled)
- CPU - inter core i5-3570k Ivy Bridge
- RAM - Kingston, KVR16N11/8
- HDD - Seagate Barracuda ST500DM002 (Bytes per sector 4096)
- My partition scheme is GUID, filesystem hfs+
- OS - Mountain Lion 10.8.3 (installed making usb stick from installESD.img and tryied 3rd party usb installer with Chameleon 2.*)
- Clover bootloader clover installer - tried 2 versions of binaries Clover_v2_r971_pkg and Clover_v2_r1193 from sourceforge
Here is my "diskutil list" output:
#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
0: GUID_partition_scheme *500.1 GB disk0
1: EFI 209.7 MB disk0s1
2: Apple_HFS Macintosh HD 499.8 GB disk0s2
So my questions are: what may cause this problem occur? how to track it? And how to fix it?
I don't know what other info may be useful to track the problem.
Thank you for your attention and any help excuse me for my english.