I've HP DV6-6C50Se notebook with these specs:
- Microprocessor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7-2670QM, Sandybridge
- Microprocessor Cache: 6 MB L3 cache
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3 (not 1333)
- Memory Max: Supports up to 8 GB DDR3
- Video Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7690M XT (2 GB DDR5 dedicated)
- Display: 39,6 cm (15,6") HD LED BrightView (1366 x 768) ()
- Hard Drive: 750 GB SATA
- Multimedia Drive: SuperMulti DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support
- Network Card: Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth with WiDi, Intel 802.11 b/g/n
- Sound: Beats Audio
- Keyboard: Full size with integrated numeric keypad
- Pointing Device: TouchPad with on/off button and support for multitouch gestures
- PC Card Slots: Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader
I've Mac OS X Lion 10.7.dmg image, to install it I've followed this guide:
But I can't install it at all, every time it shows a message in 4 languages to shutdown the computer by holding down the power button.
Hint: I choose Mac Pro (8,3) from Chameleon wizard which is compatible with my notebook specs except the RAM which is not 1333 on mine.
So any one could help me, or at least tell me what is the problem?