DISCUSSION OF [How-To] Remove the I/O PCI Slots Part from the G5 Case

Mr.D.

7 posts in this topic

very nice indeed... I'll wait a week or so for comments and suggestions and then pin this to the top of the forum in preparation for moving it upstairs - if you don't mind that is!

• Like 1

very nice indeed... I'll wait a week or so for comments and suggestions and then pin this to the top of the forum in preparation for moving it upstairs - if you don't mind that is!
Great tutorial!

Thank you very much indeed. Lucky that the second backplate was not yet done. Because I had not take pix from the first I separated. I can add or improve some pix now that I can see the result on the topic.

with regards to modifying the tutorial - you can certainly leave it as is. If you do feel inclined to take any more pictures, then you might want to consider some shots that are further away. I noticed some of the shots are just a tad soft on the focus, and my guess is that you were too close and your camera doesn't have good macro features. No big deal - a lot of P&S models don't. Best way to compensate for this is to take a step back and then use the optical zoom.

WTT can either confirm this or tell me I'm full of it and explain better what to do. The content of the guide is great - easy to understand, well documented and pictures at every step. and again, the pics you have will work so you don't need to replace any... if you want to however, then that is my advice.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

MD, thank you for the advice about the use of the camera, I have just add a picture, previously posted on Idura thread, which shows better, I think, the two pins of the plastique numbered part. I will check the other to choose which could be redone.