Here's the results of the test:
I changed the value of the layout ID to 1 and installed the new AppleHDA with KextUtility, then repaired permissions, rebuilt caches and reboot with -f bootflag. When the computer started again, i had no sound, neither internal, nor the HDMI sound i had previously with the Lion AppleHDA/layoutID 12:
- looking at SysInfo/Extensions, i realized it wasn't loaded: Screen Shot 2013-03-25 at 1.36.49 PM.png 222.29KB 19 downloads
- then i loaded it manually using sudo kextload /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext: Screen Shot 2013-03-25 at 1.39.15 PM.png 352.88KB 19 downloads
- but no change: no sound, no output is SysPrefs: Screen Shot 2013-03-25 at 1.35.47 PM.png 72.03KB 13 downloads
- or in SysInfo: Screen Shot 2013-03-25 at 1.36.08 PM.png 182.42KB 21 downloads
- Despite IOReg reporting HDEF@14,2 correctly, with layoutID 1: Screen Shot 2013-03-25 at 1.40.22 PM.png 168.69KB 24 downloads
Attached, the IOReg output: IOReg.ioreg.zip 382.51KB 2 downloads
All the best!
We can inject the values of your graphics card through DSDT.
ioreg and your current dsdt.
Here it is, mirone! Thank you: DSDT.aml.zip 12.23KB 4 downloads