I have a Dell Optiplex 755 SFF (Small Form Factor) and am in need of a low-profile video card for low-requirement usage (watching movies, no games). Here's my requirements:
1. compatible with Mountain Lion 10.8.2
2. Video: HDMI (1080p)/ Dual-DVI (for 30" Apple Cinema Display 2560 x 1600 via adapter)
3. no preference if ATI or NVidia. If ATI: correct Framebuffer MUST work (if not OOTB then via hack is OK)
4. fully working wake-from-MONITOR-sleep AND wake-from-MacOS-sleep on BOTH monitors, HDMI & DVI !!!
5. quiet! Preferably fanless.
1GB is enough. HDMI audio (e.g. via DSDT edit) would be nice but is NO requirement.
Sharing of experience would be very welcomed
PS: right now I have the fanless Saphire ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB GDDR3 DVI-VGA-HDMI with 3. and 4. from my list not working as supposed ..
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users