This card has next outputs (from left to right): DVI - VGA - HDMI
Basically DVI + VGA are works on 100% but nothing on HDMI (I can see picture there only when OS is booting, afterwards it disappears).
I have tried next:
1) GraphicsEnabler = Yes : DVI - OK, VGA - OK, HDMI - FAIL (hangs OSX when plugged in)
2) GraphicsEnabler = Yes + UseNvidiaROM = Yes and \ or VBIOS = Yes + rom file in /Extra : Unable to boot, constant reboots (no matter what rom is used - native or from Mac 8800GT)
3) GraphicsEnabler = Yes + NVCAP = 04000000000003000c0000000000000700000000 (extracted from native rom): DVI - OK, VGA - OK, HDMI - No signal (screen on DVI flashes with blue background when HDMI plugged in, OSX not freezing)
4) NVEnabler: DVI - OK, VGA - OK, HDMI - No signal (no flashes, no react when plugged in)
5) NVEnabler + edited plist (added NVCAP and VBIOS Hex): DVI - OK, VGA - OK, HDMI - No signal (no flashes, no react when plugged in)
I think NVCAP should be adjusted somehow, because I managed to get no freezes with extracted NVCAP and I see graphics reconfiguratiion when plugging HDMI cable but TV still prints "No signal". I assume it sends wrong signal on it and it needs to be swapped somehow by NVCAP but I don't know how. I saw a lot people where trying to get HDMI work on 9800GT, but all success with roms manipulating is drops on 10.7.x and higher.
Extracted rom attached. Please help.