I have a perfect working Snow Lepoard on my hack but would like to upgrade to Lion. I've tried a lot of options, but everytime when I boot i get kernel panic (see attached picture).
So what is the current situation:
1. Have a bootable USB stick with Lion and Chameleon 2.1 (checked on real MAC and is booting OK)
2. smbios.plist (Mac 3,1 optimized)
4. Have an optimized DSDT (only fakesmc.kext is needed on SL)
5. Exrta/Extensions (FakeSMC, tried also (IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector, AHCIPortInjector))
6. Tried with kernel flags (acpi=off, PCIRootID=0 and 1, no kernel cache, no graphics enabler)
7. Have unplugged CD/DVD and 1TB disk
8. Checked BIOS settings
I really have no more ideas what to try.
Any ideas what could be worng?