• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

mous.elatmani

mous.elatmani

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
hello, first and foremost i am glad to become a new member to this forum wish is the most useful forum about osx86 on the net, anyways, it's been weeks since i'm trying to install osx mountain lion on my vaio vpcz13z9e.

i looked very hard, trying to find a solution to enable AHCI mode on my ssds, in the bios (hybrid20 version R3031C3) in don't have any option stating that.

i used iAtkos ML2 to install osx but in the disk utility i couldn't find my ssds

i have a raid0 256GB please help me i really need it.

Edited by fantomas1, 09 March 2013 - 07:09 AM.
Hi! And welcome on InsanelyMac. Pls take time to read the forum rules and Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your understanding, staff

theconnactic

theconnactic

Stubborn AMD user

• Local Moderators
  • 2,531 posts
Do you have the option RAID? RAID usually implies AHCI...

mous.elatmani

mous.elatmani

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
sorry for the delay, and yes i have the RAID options, but it doesn't help, it's either create a new raid storage, delete, or switch to non raid, i tried all these options and none of them worked :s

Edited by fantomas1, 09 March 2013 - 07:10 AM.
Pls, use the standard font size!!! Cordially, staff

theconnactic

theconnactic

Stubborn AMD user

• Local Moderators
  • 2,531 posts
You must either look for a modded BIOS or try to install using IDE (very hard, but not completely impossible).

jabirbin

jabirbin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Technology
Read iatkos ml2 readme and look for the RAID installation article.It should have everything you need.

mous.elatmani

mous.elatmani

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
@Jabirin, hey, thanks for the tip but, i didn't find what i needed :/
@thecoonnactic, hey thank you so much, btw i already thought of that, so i opened up my pc, looking for the ssds surprise surprise... i found out that it needs a micro adapter or something... not like the usual hard stuff, i looked for it, but no luck finding it. so i had only the modded BIOS option, well i looked very hard but didn't found it :/, pleeeeeeeeeeease i beg u to help me find a solution about the modded BIOS

theconnactic

theconnactic

Stubborn AMD user

• Local Moderators
  • 2,531 posts
I don't know about any mod for your board, so you either google for it or try to install OSX on IDE mode.

Reply to all two quizes, so you be able to post, thus ask help, anywhere on Insanelymac.

Best regards!

mous.elatmani

mous.elatmani

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
on IDE mode ?

jabirbin

jabirbin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Technology
I think you can install it on IDE mode.Although you have to put patched IOATAFamily.kext in your extra folder of your installer.I suppose it works with IDE enhanced mode aswell.Give it a go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy