I know i sound like a n00b and i really am one when it comes to Hackinthosh. Other then that i am a Java developer, a front-end developer and an OC maniac.
So, let's start with my build:
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Pro3
CPU: Intel i7 3770K OC @ 4.5GHz
GPU: Intel HD4000 (i'm not really into gaming and stuff. I also own a PS3 and a Xbox 360)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1x8GB CL9 @ 1600MHz
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB / 7200RPM / SATA3
Wireless and BT card: Gigabyte WB300D
So far, i managed the following:
1) Mod my UEFI using the PMPatch tool
2) Buy Mac OS Mountain Lion from AppStore, install it on my MacBook Pro and create the bootable USB using ##### 1.7.0
3) Apply the mod to the USB stick so that i can dual boot Windows 8 and Mac OS on the same HDD without wiping it
4) Install Mac OS Mountain Lion on the HDD
Now, here were i face problems:
1) After installing it, the OS boots without problems
2) I use ##### and i install the following:
2a) User DSDT / DSDT-free installation (i do not place any dsdt file on the desktop)
2b) check the ALC892 audio driver under the "Without DSDT" category
2c) check NULLCPUPOWERMANAGEMENT
2d) check APPLERTL8169 under the network drivers
2e) check the latest version of Mac Mini under system definition
2f) check Chimera
2g) check the FakeSMC + FakeSMC plugins
3) I use the classic procedure until ##### installs everything
4) I restart my PC
5) BOOM! The image is damaged (some colors appear on the screen but the sound works (i tried using "CTRL+ALT+DEL"))
My questions are:
1) What things should i check in ##### for the above configuration?
1a) The sound chipset is ALC892
1b) The ethernet chipset is RTL8111E
1c) The wireless + BT chipset is AR5BWB222
2) Are there any chances for the WiFi to work? The BT works fine, but for WiFi i didn't find something useful. I know that the chipset is very bad for Hackintosh
3) What other procedures should i do?
Sorry for my bad English, but my "natal" language is Romanian.
3 replies to this topic
Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:50 PM
Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:47 PM
Simple: don't use the Multi spell or any of Voldemort's tricks. Start over! Lots of people here will help you, if you start the right way.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users