What I am looking for is:
1) Which AGPM GPU device plist do I use, and what edits (if any, besides adding my device ID) are needed?
- I use Macmini6,2 SMBIOS with IGPU renamed to GFX0, and 680M plist from iMac13,2 renamed with device1183
2) Does Finder QuickLook work with your mp4 videos, and do HD videos in YouTube work alight?
- This only works if I have IGPU enabled in BIOS, otherwise the image is all pink and blocky followed by a System freeze
3) I would also like to know if your games are working ok and not crashing/freezing
- I am not looking for fps, just stability. I play only Diablo III, StarCraft 2, and WoW in OS X so your experience with any or all of them is appreciated.
So far Finder and Safari freezes are rare; they usually happen when I have a GPU crash aka
NVDA(OpenGL): Channel exception! exception type = 0xd = GR: SW Notify Error IOVendorGLContext::ReportGPURestart.
Last year at this exact time, shortly after I upgraded to a 6870HD, I had, if I recall correctly, almost the same exact problems. I RMAd the card and all was working perfect after the replacement. This is why I don't want to RMA yet another card, and desperately need help.