• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

rebelj12a

rebelj12a

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I was wondering if anyone ran into this problem. Ive been trying to install 10.6 retail on my Hp Mini 110-1131DX. Obviously based on forum posts i've read WIFI isnt going to work without another card, thats fine. However, even the ethernet isnt working and I've seen reports of it working with the HP Mini110.

AtherosL1cEthernet kext seemed the best route, however it still is not working. Then again, i am running it off my Macbook Pro Internet sharing since I do not currently have fast internet. Therefore i was wondering if there was a fix for this at 10.6 retail without combo updating, or will this sort it out when I apply the combo update, or will this work once I get proper internet and networking set up.

i also read it worked just fine on OSX Leopard 10.5.8 However ive been having difficulties getting that installed (attempting to take this at two angles) Keeps hanging up at MAC Framework successfully initiated Using 10485 buffer headers and 4096 cluster IO buffer headers. Not sure what the issue is here, using iDeneb v1.6 Lite. Which there are no tutorials on. However with proper kexts this shouldnt be a problem. ACPI fix on this one and cpu=1 fix as found in another forum however still the same results.

Ill post some of the notes about this particular HP Mini which might help.

Intel GMA 950
Ethernet Atheros AR8132 Fast Ethernet
DevID:1062 VenID:1969

I have the Mac Address as well which I have heard i may need to patch the UUID however i have not gotten that far, was going to try that with OSX Leopard iDeneb install

Broadcom Wifi BCM 4312 (Hell i have the notes why not post it)

Audio - Intel Corp. NMIO/ICH7
Dev:8086
Ven: 27d8

CPU - Intel Corp Mobile
CPU N270 @ 1.60ghz

945 GSE Express Memory Controller
Dev:8086
Ven:27ac

Graphics Controller
ven 27ae (Theres kexts for these I know of)

945 GM GMS GME, 943/940 GML
Ven:27a6

Hardware:
Processor - 1.67ghz
L2 Cache - 512kb
Mem - 2gb
Bus SPeed 533 Mhz

Graphics:
Intel GMA
Vram 64mb shared

Bios Version: F.17

Thanks for the help in advance.

(Side note, usb linking my iphone internet sharing to the HP Mini 110 is not working either)

*edit found this here http://osxmini.wordp...-mini-sleep-fix Going to try to use an older kernel ill get back to you on that.

rebelj12a

rebelj12a

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Older kernel did not work however now following this tutorial.

http://osxmini.wordp...-install-guide/

Still get hanging at the MAC Framework initialized.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hp, mini, snow leopard, 10.6, 110, 1131dx, ethernet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy