• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Tony3567

Tony3567

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
My Hackintosh is working fine, and the dvi on my gpu is working fine, but when i plug in the hdmi cable my screen goes white, and and I am forced to rebbot my computer. Anyone here know how I can get this fixed, I would really appreciate it.

I would also like to know if theres a place where we can get current firmwares and updates for my graphic card like there is for windows....Thanks

the motherboard I have is a: GA-Z77X-UP5 TH

theconnactic

theconnactic

Stubborn AMD user

• Local Moderators
  • 2,785 posts
Did you try to inject it with DSDT edits?

Tony3567

Tony3567

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
no, where would I get that?

theconnactic

theconnactic

Stubborn AMD user

• Local Moderators
  • 2,785 posts
Request assistance in the DSDT section of this site, posting your complete specs and a detailed description of your issue. You'll have to answer the quiz before being able to post outside the new user's lounge, but it's quite easy.

Best regards!

Rampage Dev

Rampage Dev

InsanelyMac Deity

• Local Moderators
  • 1,949 posts

Request assistance in the DSDT section of this site, posting your complete specs and a detailed description of your issue. You'll have to answer the quiz before being able to post outside the new user's lounge, but it's quite easy.

Best regards!

This is incorrect. DSDT injection can not and will not enable a port on a Nvidia card.

Install Nvidia retail drivers. See FAQ section for more info.

theconnactic

theconnactic

Stubborn AMD user

• Local Moderators
  • 2,785 posts
Well, i stand corrected, and Tony, do as he says! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy