At the moment I installed Mac (iatkos L2) and updated it, sound drivers weren't detected (instead of installing drivers with ##### 4.7).
So I fix this problem this way:
1) Delete AppleHDA, install VoodoHDA and repair permissions.
3) Install Realtek 898 drivers (appropiate for my motherboard)
After restarting, sound drivers were detected but I can't hear anything. Quick Time and iTunes don't plays anything by clicking play (VLC and Youtube works). I have diferent sound outputs (look at the attached picture) in my sound configuration panel and I try everyone of them. I also try to change the mini jac position but with the same result.
Does someone knows what's happening?
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3820 3.60Ghz Box Socket 2011
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3
- Nvidia GTS 450
- iAtkos L2 (10.7.5 updated)