[Sell] CPU+RAM+Mobo combo - $350

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

PookyMacMan

PookyMacMan

InsanelyMac Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,462 posts
  • Interests:Computer science, engineering, trumpet performance, and a host of others. :D
Hey all. :)

So straight to the point, here are the goodies:

Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16 GHz
8GB DDR2 PC2-6400 800 MHz

Everything works perfectly and it makes a wicked hackintosh. ;) The full specs are linked, but to make it simple I'll put some here. The mobo has 8 USB 2.0 ports on the back, 2 IEEE 1394a ports, 2 PS/2 ports, 2 gigabit Ethernet ports, coaxial and optical S/PDIF ports, and 6 analog audio, as well as 2 PCIe x16 2.0 slots, 3 PCIe x1 slots, and 2 PCI slots.

Price: I'm thinking $350 for all of it, but I'm quite flexible. If you want a CPU cooler, I can include a Cooler Master GeminII S cooler for an extra $35 on top of the negotiated price. As for shipping, I'm willing to ship to the continental US for free, but I will charge for all international shipping.

PM me if you're wanting to negotiate! If you have general questions about the items you can post it here.

Pooky :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy