Mac OS X 10.8.2 on a HP Sleekbook 15-b040sl

macos4pc

53 posts in this topic

hello

sorry but english is not my native language...

but what i tell u to do

is

u problem is intelhd4000

if u don't apply the correct ig-platform-id to u cpu, never have graphics...

u can install mac os x , but without graphics

to boot only remove from installer or from hd the appleintelhd4000 and one it have in is name capri , is the framebuffer for hd4000

and u boot without graphics

to resolve the issue use the devices properties in chameleon org.chameleon.boot or by dsdt injecting the correct ig-platform-id, must use also DTGP.

man mac os x is for mac and developed for mac...

hack mac os x is 99% of reading, googling, persistency and 1% of luck u hardware be compatible..

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280372-hd4000-full-acceleration-for-108-1075/

good hack

• Like 2

Jabirbin, in my BIOS there isn't any option about graphics, i have only boot options (legacy boot enabled) and information of the CPU.

The bios is called insideh20 Setup.

Now i'm trying the arthur-pt method. EDIT: Doesnt work!!! can you help me??????

Thanks, TheCow

Edited by macos4pc

Thanks Lejenk for booting i delete all NVIDIA kexts but i backup they.

After DSMOS arrived the boot freeze.

Is There someone who can help me??????????

i have almost the same problem. Any suggestion guys?post-1136861-0-29247700-1362279080_thumb.jpg

Did you follow the first part of artur_pt's directions properly? The second part will have to wait until your in the system. For the first part:

boot using -s to get to command prompt and then type the following, hitting enter after each line.

mount -uw /
cd /System/Library/Extensions/
rm -rf *4000Graphics.kext
rm -rf *Capri*
reboot

when it reboots you'll need to use -f

above using variables just to demonstrate and it makes it easier to type. But you can use similar method (if needed) to delete all 7 or 8 nvidia kexts very easily with just 2 lines.

mount -uw /
cd /System/Library/Extensions/
rm -rf *NVD*
rm -rf *GeF*
reboot

It's not your CPUPowerManagement as this will always cause a kernel panic (what you call "uptime in nanoseconds")

ZaDor- Your booting an installer, not post install. Use second USB port, first was maybe USB 3.0? Start a new topic and be sure to list your hardware info

ZaDor- Your booting an installer, not post install. Use second USB port, first was maybe USB 3.0? Start a new topic and be sure to list your hardware info

nope its not 3.0 i think

i complete an instalation with ML2 iATKOS but when i boot in the end my screen became dark and stayed dark

I found and usb wirless adaptop, is a Tp-Link TL-WN723N Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, will it work in Mountain Lion 10.8?

http://olarila.com/kexts/

try here, plug in ur device download and run system info find ur device id and check if they have a kext for ur devices, click download

have a nice hackintosh time : )

Here is a screen of Systeminfo running on my laptop in W8

sorry for that mate but i cant find nothing about ur device. btw the chip what was been used comes from Realtek RTL8188SU but there is no kext for it.

Ur device id: 8171

Edited by ZaDoR

hello

man what is that

nvidia ??????

forget nvidia....

u only get run mac os x with intel hd 4000

and one advice read , and read, and read all about mac os x

i gonna say this only one time.. mac os x is for mac....

hack mac os x is hard.. and must read and googling

if u think is like windows ? forget it.. windows install in a toaster only need a dvd drive or a usb port...

and use a vanilla install, forget the easy way, must of times is turn in hard way

good hack

• Like 1

hello

man what is that

nvidia ??????

forget nvidia....

u only get run mac os x with intel hd 4000

and one advice read , and read, and read all about mac os x

i gonna say this only one time.. mac os x is for mac....

hack mac os x is hard.. and must read and googling

if u think is like windows ? forget it.. windows install in a toaster only need a dvd drive or a usb port...

and use a vanilla install, forget the easy way, must of times is turn in hard way

good hack

man he wants to know about hes WIFI USB Dongle, but all he found its this

Forgot my wirless adapter by tp link.

I applied ALL (not the DSDT injection) of your tips but my OSX installation Freeze at DSMOS HAS ARRIVED!!!

Thanks

i know its thats its TP-Link but they used Realtek Chipset. Personaly i have problem to install realtek ethernet even when i finally found drivers and kexts its said that chipset doesnt recognised and doesnt let me boot, same with Ralink Wi-Fi and HP doesnt let me change it to somthing that supported by MAC OS.

Why u doesnt try get one Dongle which could work sure with MAC?

By the way i searched drivers for u but u are not so lucky. D-Link have cheap dongles and u can download drivers and utility from their page ; )

try boot with flags -v -x graphicsEnabler=No

or change bootloader, i had the same problems i used the bootloader which comes with 10.8.2 version from olarila.com using saperate usb for booting helps in my case

Good hack.

Edited by ZaDoR

Try reading the advice given to you in this topic, and give feedback, sorry but, you're asking for help here, loads of information are given, and everything is being ignored. And you guys expect people to come up with more solutions without giving proper feedback or information?

PS: Thanks for uploading the folder, nothing wrong in the boot plist, but the kexts need movement, they need to be in Exta/Extensions, the structure now is messed up, but if it works like this, leave it.

• Like 1

Try reading the advice given to you in this topic, and give feedback, sorry but, you're asking for help here, loads of information are given, and everything is being ignored. And you guys expect people to come up with more solutions without giving proper feedback or information?

Lejenk, excuse me but I don't understand what you post.

Thanks, The Cow

[/size]

Lejenk, excuse me but I don't understand what you post.

Thanks, The Cow

u never press "Like This" , the button on others ppl posts when they tryin to help u dude