How To Create a Bootable DVD ISO

claure

10 posts in this topic

hello

I would like to replace the kernel iatkos ml2 with kernel amd and create aBootable DVD ISO, how i do ? because

I have this error at boot with usb when installing mountain lion with amd kernel:

USBF: 1.378 AppleUSBEHCI checksleepcapability controller will be unloaded across sleep.

Or how i can create a Bootable DVD ISO from usb boot of mountain lion retail

thankyou

sorry for my english.

There are tons of guides all over the internet on how to create a bootable USB installer.

You need access to a Mac or at least partially working Hackintosh and an 8 GB flash drive. You can also create the installer on a hard drive partition.

"USBF: 1.378 AppleUSBEHCI checksleepcapability controller will be unloaded across sleep" is completely unrelated to the kernel though. AFAIK that message means that you will not be able to wake up your hack with a USB device that's connected to that particular USB controller. EHCI is USB 2.0.

If it halts at that message during installation try booting with USBBusFix=y.

perhaps I did not express well in English

1- french

j'ai pas demander comment créer l' usb boot ,je l'ai déjà fait ,je voudrai savoir comment créer un DVD ISO BOOT parceque avec usb durant l'installation j'ai l'erreur

USBF: 1.378 AppleUSBEHCI .

La deuxième demande c'est comment je peux sostituire le kernel qui se trouve dans le DVD iatkos ml2 avec le kernel amd ? et graver de nouveau le DVD iso, j'ai pas dit que le problème de l'usb c'est le kernel.

2- italian

non ho chiesto come creare usb boot l'ho già fatto,vorrei sapere come creare un DVD ISO BOOT perché con usb durante l'installazione ho l'errore

USBF: 1.378 AppleUSBEHCI

La seconda domanda e come posso sostituire il kernel che se trova dentro il DVD iatkos ml2 con il kernel and ? e poi masterizzare un nuovo DVD iso ,non ho detto che il problema de l'usb e il kernel

and with flag

USBBusFix=Yes i have this error:

24qu3on.jpg

Those aren't errors, everything on that screenshot are status messages from the Chameleon boot loader. There's no indication that anything is wrong.

The next thing that's supposed to happen is for OS X to start booting - I have no idea why that isn't happening.

From what I can tell you're asking the same question in French and Italian, asking again won't help you because the reply is the same: the message about USB will not go away by changing the kernel, because it has nothing to do with the kernel.

Something else is wrong and your hack just happens to halt at that moment in the boot process. The USB controller message is not related to that.

I've seen that message on many Hacks, including my own, it's just a notification, not an error, and it does not cause the boot process to stop.

• Like 1

Hi,

A guide on how to do it: http://www.hackint0s...tosh-370108.htm

For the USB message, i had the same message on an old AMD notebook, it did not prevent the system from booting, and USB worked fine.

Don't think replacing the kernel will remove this message, but if you would like to try, a guide has been provided.

~Lejenk

BTW: Google: create osx86 dvd

but the PC stops on this written and does not go forward.

For what I want to create a dvd iso to do the installation.

sorry google translation

Hi,

A guide on how to do it: http://www.hackint0s...tosh-370108.htm

For the USB message, i had the same message on an old AMD notebook, it did not prevent the system from booting, and USB worked fine.

Don't think replacing the kernel will remove this message, but if you would like to try, a guide has been provided.

~Lejenk

BTW: Google: create osx86 dvd

Thankyou