XPC General discussion

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

Smith@@™

Smith@@™

InsanelyMac LOL

• Retired
  • 2,928 posts
  • Interests:Dark matter and dark energy. E basta. HD3000. E basta.

I thought that XPC demands xpc-patcher.plist. So I loaded without it, however it works.

I didn't find mistakes in your settings.

Are your dsdt here /EFI/XPC/dsdt.aml?

yes 

Smith@@™

Smith@@™

InsanelyMac LOL

• Retired
  • 2,928 posts
  • Interests:Dark matter and dark energy. E basta. HD3000. E basta.

Alex can you attached me your folder like with bb, so i can understand what is wrong, it's last loader that i must try. I need to know something about hd3000 .. ;)

Before the verbose, you have only:

Added Acpi-Table efi\ etc. etc.\SSDT.aml ?

Or also the same but with DSDT.aml ?

Because i see only the first, so i don't know if problem is the less loding of DSDT. I have no possibility to see this..

Happy with chameleon ...

bman1096

bman1096

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Hi all,

Thinking of giving XPC a shot on my soon to be quad-boot Gigabyte Z77M-D3H board.  My wishes are:

Mavericks, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Ubuntu 14.04.  My issues are how to install all 4 and have XPC see each OS.  I don't want the Windows Bootloader to control 7 and 8.1.  I want XPC to see each individually.  Since this is an UEFI motherboard how do I install Ubuntu in UEFI so it will boot from XPC?

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

bman1096

theconnactic

theconnactic

Stubborn AMD user

• Local Moderators
  • 2,815 posts

Wouldn't surprise me if XPC could even boot Yosemite: since it uses Boot.efi, it's essentially like Clover EFI (that is, legacy Clover). Perhaps yes, you should give it a go for your build. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy