VMware VMware Hardware Virtualization Bypasser for "LINUX"?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SoftHacker

SoftHacker

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Operating Systems: Linux, Macintosh<br />Illegal: Hacking (Game Consoles [Wii, NDS, PS3]...
So... Sorry, but I'm really pissed of because I cannot find the Hardware Virtualization Bypasser for Linux! Is there any?????

I'm running VMware Workstation 9.0.1 x86_64 on Linux openSUSE 12.2, and I want to run Mac OS X Mountain Lion on it.
Snow Leopard is no problem this works with the setting "Other 64-bit", if I select "Mac OS X... whatever" (Mac OS X Unlocker is installed, available for Linux), than I have the same problem.

On Lion and Mountain Lion (I have both) the setting "Other (tried both 32 and 64 bit)" doesn't work.

I don't have AMD-V it's and older CPU from the year 2008.

Is the Bypasser available for Linux? I read the the program only changes 1 or 2 bytes, don't know... Than this would not be so hard to have this patch also for Linux? I'm right??

And sorry, because I'm so pissed of...

Btw, I'm owning a legal copy of Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion :)
Lion is torrent loaded :( fail, got no legal copy

EDIT: forgot to say
Toshiba Satellite A300D-13A
AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-64 (Dual-Core)

Donk

Donk

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts
There has never been a bypasser for Workstation other than version 7 and that was Windows only. Sorry but out of luck on his one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy