Problems on installing Hazard's 10.6 ISO on AMD

joatoche

3 posts in this topic

Hello, im new to the forums and i have a problem installing Hazard's Snow Leopard on my AMD computer.

Here are my specs:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 (no overclock)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1333mhz DDR3 x2 (8gb total)
Graphic card: Nvidia GTX 550 Ti 1GB (no overclock)
HDD: WD 500gb (465gb formatted) SATA3

I've tried both ##### and ModCD and none of them work, i even tried EmpireEFI. On every bootloader, when i swap the disks and press F5, all of the disk labels get corrupted. I've tried the following commands: -v busratio=18 (and for the ModCD >) rd(0.0)/Extra/ModCD/modbin_kernel (i think).

What is wrong? I thought it was maybe the ISO I downloaded.

Please help this Hackintosh noobie!

Hello, im new to the forums and i have a problem installing Hazard's Snow Leopard on my AMD computer.

Here are my specs:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 (no overclock)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1333mhz DDR3 x2 (8gb total)
Graphic card: Nvidia GTX 550 Ti 1GB (no overclock)
HDD: WD 500gb (465gb formatted) SATA3

I've tried both ##### and ModCD and none of them work, i even tried EmpireEFI. On every bootloader, when i swap the disks and press F5, all of the disk labels get corrupted. I've tried the following commands: -v busratio=18 (and for the ModCD >) rd(0.0)/Extra/ModCD/modbin_kernel (i think).

What is wrong? I thought it was maybe the ISO I downloaded.

Please help this Hackintosh noobie!

METHOD IS WRONG,YOU DON'T NEED- ##### and ModCD or EmpireEFI! :wallbash:

What is wrong? I thought it was maybe the ISO I downloaded?

Nope,your ISO is OK,but never need to boot Hazard ISO with another bootable DVD-like EMPIRE....This is work only on RetailDVD,

Boot from your computer only Hazard DVD,and you see boot screen,after press only Enter..and Voila(Or choise Verbose Boot in menu..-V)

METHOD IS WRONG,YOU DON'T NEED- ##### and ModCD or EmpireEFI! :wallbash:

What is wrong? I thought it was maybe the ISO I downloaded?

Nope,your ISO is OK,but never need to boot Hazard ISO with another bootable DVD-like EMPIRE....This is work only on RetailDVD,

Boot from your computer only Hazard DVD,and you see boot screen,after press only Enter..and Voila(Or choise Verbose Boot in menu..-V)

Okay, i've got it, no need to case or get angry, im just a noobie :3. I have tried what you said but when it asks me to press a key, it reboots once and once again. I've tried to switch the SATA mode from "Native IDE" to AHCI, but then i cant boot from the CD.