• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

J0ker

J0ker

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:My mind and soul are stuck in 1969 ;-)
Hello,
Now that I have Osx86 up and running, I'm encountering an error with my blu-ray drive. During the initialization of the O/S loading, the drive ejects. the drive button does not respond well (as soon as the drive closes, it re-ejects. As soon as I've logged into my installation of iATKOS ML2, I get a message that I've inserted a blank DVD when there is no disc and the drive is open. The blu-ray drive I am using is a LG BH14NS40. Any suggestions of what could be the cause of this? If more information is needed just let me know and I'll give any needed information.
Many thanks!

(EDIT) If the pc boots with a disc that is formatted with HFS, there are no problems and it works as it should. Does this sound like a kext issue?

GoodNight

GoodNight

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I have the same issue. In addition the drive runs REALLY slow. Have you discovered the solution?

Cap'n GoodNight

Striker extreme
Core 2 quad
Mountain lion 10.8

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Disc Drive, eject error, LG Hardware

Topic Stats Last Post Info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy